Beach Day Pt.2

(I completely forgot to mention that the Squad is staying at a beach house just for a couple of nights.)
-
Author POV
-
Its past midnight, everyone is still outside on the beach. Half of the squad were asleep while the other half were still awake sitting by the bonfire. The freshly night summer air breeze just hit different, you felt some sort of nostalgia. As you start to look up at the sky to admire the stars, Luca sits right next to you.
-
"It's a beautiful night" He said while looking at the stars, "Too bad we only get to do this once in a while. We're always so busy with recording."
-
You agreed with him, It's almost impossible to have a day just to yourselves when you're constantly recording. But you were once told that it's the life as a creator.
-
"As long as our videos make the fans happy, that's all that matters, right?" You asked
-
Luca looks over and gives you a warm smile. He then rests his head on your shoulder. You couldn't help but blush, what was this feeling?
-
"You know during that bus ride, I kept thinking to myself that our conversations just keep getting better and better." He said while yawning, "I feel so relieved because you always know what to say."
-
"Well not always" You chuckled then grabbing his hand, "I just always say whats on my mind."
-
Y/n intertwined her fingers with Luca's. Silence grew and all that could be heard was the sound of the waves and the bonfire. Suddenly, Luca starts to speak
-
"Hey Y/n," He starts, "What do you plan on doing once The Squad goes on their own ways?" He asks
-
"Hm? I never thought about that." You said, "Maybe I'd return to where Alex found me. What about you Luca?"
-
"Honestly, I really don't know. Maybe a doctor?"
-
"A doctor? I never knew you had interest in the medical field." You said
-
"Well, it's no surprise to the rest of the members. But yes I've always had interest in the medical field. Ever since I was a child actually." He says
-
"That's a really amazing career, Luca." You said, "I'll be supporting you all the way."
-
You brought your hands to your face and smiled, Luca's face was practically red quickly, looking away.
-
"Now that you mentioned it," He says quietly, "Will we be friends forever?" His expressions changed, from flustered to sadness.
-
You suddenly let go of his hand and got up from your spot. You looked over at Luca, then slowly held your hand out for him. He then takes your hand and gets up.
-
"We'll be the bestest friends forever" You smiled, "I promise." You stick out your pinky while waiting for him to do the same.
-
"Then I promise to stay by your side." Luca said sticking out his pinky. The two of you then intertwined your pinkies and then making your thumbs touch.
-
"This is definitely a night to remember." You said, "Lets take a photo together so then we could look back."
-
As you take out your phone, Luca bends down to your level. The two of you then smile at the camera and take multiple photos. Suddenly, Luca looks over at you and before you knew it, he gives you a kiss on the cheek which caught you off guard.
-
Then a sudden flash hits into your eyes the two of you flinched hearing the sound of a picture being taken.
-
"Jade you idiot, the flash was on!"
-
"oops.."
-
"Yeah way to go Jade"
-
"SHUT UP!"
-
"Um.. Guys, we're right here" You spoke out
-
Zach, Jade, & Alex stopped arguing about the flash, their focus was on you and Luca now. A smirk formed on their faces.
-
"So what are you guys?" Zach asked
-
"A couple?" Jade asked
-
"A couple? More like a couple of besties!" The both of you shout
-
You quickly grabbed Jade's phone to delete the photo, but you felt a pair of arms trying to stop you. Breaking free, you ran off along with Luca. The two of you were running away from the Love Birds Bundle Trio. Screams and laughter were led out, Luca grabbed your hand to help you run faster from them.
-
"Do you think.." He pants, "This is better then running away from Charli?"
-
"Most definitely! Why're they so fast?!" You yelled out
-
"COME BACK HERE WITH MY PHONE YOU LOVE BIRDS!" Jade yelled
-
Buff Jade getting into action, she ran faster than Zach & Alex.
-
"WE'RE NOT LOVE BIRDS!" You yelled out
-
"WE'RE JUST BEST FRIENDS!" Luca shouted
-
Tbc