A Trip With The Squad

"Sooo.. You and Levi huh?" A voice said, Y/n turned around to see Charli with a smirk.
-
"Just friends"  Y/n said while laying down on her bed, "Well at least that's what I think we are.." She mumbled.
-
"Levi definitely likes you, we all know it. It's really obvious you like him too~" Charli giggled.
-
"Okay, maybe I do.." Y/n said underneath her breath, "But don't you dare tell him!" She glared at her orange haired friend, "Can't promise you that!" Charli says while laying on top of Y/n, "But you do have to tell him some day!" She giggles
-
"That someday isn't anywhere near today! Plus we're still in the works of getting to know each other." Y/n said while rolling her eyes, Charli then sat up and groaned, "You know you're really stubborn" She says, "What if someone else takes him away?"
-
"Someone like who? Levi literally hates everyone outside the squad." Y/n says with a confused look. Charli gave her a big smirk and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I don't know maybe someone we'll meet soon~"
-
The next day went by quickly. Y/n had woken up to the sound of Charli and Light talking about the squads next adventure. As she sat up with a confused look, she decides to grab the pillow from underneath and throws it at the couple.
-
"You know I love you both," Y/n paused, "But I love my sleep more than anything and waking me up is way worse than Charli's jealousy."
-
The couple looked at Y/n with a scared expression, Charli then cleared her throat and sat right next to Y/n apologizing for waking her up. Normally Y/n wouldn't forgive anyone for committing a crime, but aside from Alex and Levi, she's also very close to Charli. She gave her a tight hug and began to stretch her arms.
-
"What's this trip you guys were talking about??" Y/n asked. Light's scared expression changed to a happy one as he took out his phone and showed Y/n the groupchat messages. "We're going camping!" He exclaimed
-
"Camping? I've never been camping before but I have seen too many scary movies. Plus isn't it too cold?" She says, "Well we're not sleeping outside! Alex got us a cabin, therefore we wont suffer in the cold" Charli giggles. "Besides I think this is a good opportunity for Y/n x Levi", "Hold on-" Y/n chokes, "Y/n x Levi?! What are you planning Charli?" She glared. "Well.. I can't tell you." Charli smirks. "Whatever, I don't think I wanna know anyways." Y/n says as she rolls her eyes.
-
With that, Y/n had walked out the room and headed outside to see Alex and Levi vlogging with the dogs in warm clothes.
-
"Oh look, Y/n has decided to bless us with her presence!~" Alex says while pointing the camera at Y/n. "You guys have been worried about her, but look! She's doing fine."
-
Y/n shyly waved at the camera with a forced smile on her face, "Yup! Doing just fine." Y/n chuckled. With that, she walks out the camera frame to where Levi was. He was laying down on the snow that was slowly melting and getting attacked by all the dogs with kisses. The girls laughed as Levi tried getting up but failed to.
-
Once Alex turned off the camera, she soon helped her best friend up from the ground. The dogs continued to run around for a bit and eventually went inside along with the 3. Everyone was in the kitchen by now waiting for Charli and Y/n to finish cooking.
-
"So before we go on this trip, I just want you guys to know that you will be assigned a partner to share a room with." Alex says while scrolling through her IPad. "Light and Sora will bunk together," She started. "Aw what?" Jaxx sulked, "I wanted to bunk with Sora!" He continued. The Squad let out a small chuckle while Sora patted his back.
-
Alex continued to 'assign' partners. As everyone expected, Levi and Y/n were bunking. With the tension going on, Sora and Jaxx gave Levi a smirked face. Levi rolled his eyes and threw oranges at them. They groaned in pain.
-
"This trip will definitely be worth it!"