Maturity

"I'm pretty sure her feelings for my brother are gone."
-
"Is that so, Levi?"
-
Jaxx and Levi turn their heads to where the voice was coming from. Their eyes widened to see Luca. He had a blank expression on, he was standing by the fountain with his arms folded. He then walks towards the table where Jaxx and Levi were sitting.
-
"How long were you standing there?" Jaxx asks
-
"Long enough," Luca says as he sits down across from Levi, "You sounded pretty confident earlier, brother."
-
Levi remains silent and so did Jaxx. All that could be heard was the water pouring down from the fountain and the wind's howls.
-
"What is it?" Luca breaks the silence, "Cat got your tongue, Levi?"
-
"Shut up." He finally responds, "Oh so now you respond? Ha, what a joke." Luca says as he gets up from his seat
-
"Go ahead, take her from me." He says, "Whether its because you truly love her or not, I have no intentions on stopping you."
-
Before he walks back inside, a sudden grip on the lower part of his jacket stopped him from walking. He looked down to see Levi.
-
"What?" Luca asks, "What do you want?"
-
"I need to ask you something" Levi says
-
"And that is?"
-
"Why're you back here?" He asks, "Why're you acting like everything is okay? You hate the way I'm acting don't you?"
-
Levi's voice starts to shake again, It was the first time he's ever cried in front of his brother.

Luca places his hand on his brothers cheek as a way to comfort him

Luca places his hand on his brothers cheek as a way to comfort him. Tears start to stream down Levi's face. He grabbed the palm of his brothers hand, holding it onto his face.
-
"Why're you crying, idiot?" Luca asks, "You asked 3 questions and all of a sudden you're bawling your eyes out in front of Jaxx and I? Not so tough, are you?"
-
"This is definitely an honor to witness Levi cry" Jaxx comments while taking some pictures, "But I'll leave you two to talk"
-
Jaxx gets up from his seat taking one last picture before leaving the two brothers alone. Luca switches his seat to Jaxx's. He was now sitting next to Levi.
-
"I left because I needed a break, I thought you already knew that, idiot.. Also, our family. They're doing better now." Luca says, "But I came back to see how everyone's doing. Especially Y/n."
-
"She's been miserable since the day you left." Says Levi, "She would just stay in her room continuously reading the comments the so called fans would leave."
-
"So I've been told. But she seems fine now, maybe it's because of you."
-
"Because of me? Don't be ridiculous. I haven't done anything."
-
Luca puts his arm around Levi's shoulder, bringing his brother closer. The aura around felt warm. Who knew all Levi needed was some bonding time with Luca.
-
"You still kept the promise, to make her happy." Luca said, "I heard you've been a good friend to her. That's what matters."
-
"I just couldn't stand watching her torture herself by looking at those malicious comments. She reminds me of you, Luca."
-
"Does she?" Luca asks, "I don't see it."
-
"You two are.. always happy." Says Levi, "But when you're sad, the world is too."
-
"That's so corny Levi.. & to answer your other questions, I do hate the way you act-"
-
Levi chokes on his saliva, interrupting Luca's sentence. Luca starts to pat his back, continuing his sentence.
-
"You act like you're some tough person. It's quite cringe to watch. Just be you." He says, "And why am I acting like everything is okay you ask?"
-
He pauses for a moment. The sun is starting to set. The sky is a light orange/pinkish color. Luca smiles at the beautiful sight then looks down at his brother
-
"Because I know her heart is no longer suffering." He looks back at his brother and gives him a smile, "I'm happy because she's happy."
-
Flashback to Luca & Y/n's moment earlier
-
The two finally pulled away from each other's embrace. Y/n gets on her tippy toes and wipes Luca's tears while smiling. Luca does the same. They then go sit down on the sofa catching up from everything.
-
"So, what have you been doing?" She asks
-
"I've been busy with personal things going on, I've been getting to know who I really was." He responds, "I heard about your current situation which is why I wanted to see you."
-
"I've been a wreck." Y/n says, "But lately Levi's been around, he's been sticking by my side ever since the day you left. I'm grateful for him."
-
"You seem much happier, Y/n. I'm glad."
-
"You do too, I guess this break up did benefit one thing. Which is our mentality." She says
-
Luca lets out a chuckle, he then sets his head on Y/n's shoulder.
-
"I suppose you're right."