Hey! Mistletoe! ~ Christmas Special 2/2

"And 3..2..1.."
-
"AHH!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Sora yells while hitting Jaxx. "YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO ON CHRISTMAS?? THAT'S RIGHT, WE OPEN PRESENTS!"
-
"LIKE THIS!" Light yells before running and jumping on to the big box wrapped in white and red wrapping paper. "MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE SQUAD BUT MOSTLY FROM ME AND SORA!" He shouts as Sora runs to the other big box. The two dapped each other up and with that, Alex turns off her camera.
-
"Okay! The intro is done. Now onto Y/n, Jaxx, and Levi." She says while focusing the camera onto the three. Y/n was dressed up like an Elf while Levi was dressed up as Santa and Jaxx was a reindeer.
-
"Merry Christmas sharkies!!" Y/n says, "We all hope you had an amazing Christmas day while opening your presents!"
-
"Speaking of presents, comment down below to tell us what you got! And let us know if you got any of our Christmas plushies!" Levi says while grabbing his plushie.
-
"Aside from the plushies, let us know what you had for breakfast and if you made any gingerbread houses today or on Christmas eve! We're dying to know how our viewers are doing for the holidays!" Jaxx says
-
Before wrapping up their part, Levi suddenly lifts up Y/n bridal style while Jaxx sprints to the back and grabs a mistletoe.
-
"OH LOOK! MISTLETOE!!" He shouts out, Before Levi could do anything, Sora quickly pushes Levi and Y/n. He jumped into Jaxx's arms and with that, they started kissing. Levi rolled his eyes and started to yell, "YOU ALMOST MADE ME DROP Y/N YOU LITTLE BI-"
-
Before he could finish his sentence, Y/n who was still in his arms quickly covered his mouth with a candy cane. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" She shouted once again.
-
Alex grins and wraps up their part. Levi then carefully places Y/n down and then separates Sora and Jaxx.
-
"That was really good! I'll go grab Charli and Lyssy. Everyone stay here!" Alex says while running out the room.
-
As everyone waited for Alex to grab the girls, Sora had gone up to Levi with a smirk on his face while holding the mistletoe.
-
"You definitely wanted to kiss Y/n, am I right?" He says while making kissy faces. His face was then shoved away by Jaxx, "Oh quit teasing him babe. He'll get to that stage with her soon." He smirked.
-
Levi facepalmed himself and walked away from both Jaxx and Sora. The teasing has been going on ever since Luca's departure.
-
"In all seriousness though, I always assumed that Levi liked Alex.." Sora whispers to Jaxx, His eyes immediately go to Levi as he watched him sitting down in between of Y/n and Light. "I did too but I guess he really meant it when he said he saw the girls as annoying sisters." Jaxx shrugged off.
-
"What's taking them so long?" Levi asks while sitting between Light and Y/n, The two, [Y/n & Light] gave each other a confused look but shrugged things off, "I'm not sure. Should I look for them?" Y/n asks while standing up.
-
"Don't bother." Levi says while grabbing her wrist, "Light can do that for us, Right Light?" He grinned. Light then rolled his eyes and got up from his spot, "I guess I will." He says before leaving.
-
"Did you see that?!" Sora yells while shaking his boyfriend, "I saw that sweetie, relax" Jaxx replied while stopping himself from shaking. "Y/n x Levi confirmed" The two whispered while chuckling.
-
When Alex, Lyssy, Charli, and Light all came back, Alex started to record everyone opening their presents and then had Light record her opening her presents from the squad. The footage was later going to be sent to Ash who was their editor and would also send him gifts.
-
When the day was finally over, Y/n and Levi had decided to go outside because it had started to snow. Before going out, The two started to dress warmly and also decided to bring Laika and Lady outside with them in warm clothing for dogs.
-
The crunch of the snow was so satisfying. The walk was silent for a while but Levi suddenly stopped walking. Y/n paused from behind as she watched him grabbing a pile of snow and forming it to a ball, he looked back and grinned at her.
-
"You better run before I throw this snowball at you!" He teased. A smile grew on Y/n's face as she began to run. Thankfully, she dodged Levi's snowball.
-
"You can't even aim correctly!" She yelled while aiming a snowball at him. The two ended up having a snowball fight. It was 3-0. Y/n had kept winning.
-
"This is rigged!" He yelled while pulling Y/n down to the snowy ground. "Not rigged, your aim just sucks." She laughed while facing his way.
-
The two had remained outside for a while until it was finally time to get back inside and warm up.