Netflix & Happy Burger?

Hours have passed and Levi has finally returned with his happy burger. To his surprise, nobody was downstairs but the cats and dogs. The animals had greeted him by walking towards and rubbing against him.
-
"Hey guys" Levi said while petting each of them, "Where's Alex and the rest of the squad?"
-
The dogs bark at him, to him it seemed like they had no idea. Levi's first instinct was to go check everyones rooms.
-
He first starts with Jaxx's room, no answer. Then Sora's, no answer. Then Charli's, no answer. Then Lights, no answer. He then finally reached Y/n's room.
-
"I swear if you're not in here then I'm going to lose my mind—"
-
"Levi? What're you doing outside my door?"
-
Levi looks down to Y/n's level. She was standing right in front of him with a confused look on her face.
-
"Right when I was about to knock.." He says, "Hey um, where is everybody? It's never this quiet."
-
"Well, Sora and Jaxx went on a date. So did Charli and Light, and Alex went shopping."
-
"That explains it. They should've told me in the group-chat. Those idiots."
-
"Well why didn't you go out as well?" He asks
-
"I just didn't really want to go out.. I'm still trying to heal and process everything." She said
-
"Well since I'm here wanna watch a movie and eat some happy burger?" Levi asks
-
Y/n smiles and pulls Levi inside her bedroom. The two sit on the bed, Y/n grabs the remote turning on Netflix while Levi takes out the food. As the movie begins to play, the two began to feast.
-
One hour later
-
The movie finally finishes and so does their happy burger feast. The two start cleaning up Y/n's room while playing some music.
-
"Today wasn't so bad" Y/n says, "Should we even make the bed?"
-
The two looked at each other for a brief moment
-
"Nahh" They both said
-
Once they had finished cleaning, they plopped onto Y/n's bed. Levi changes the music playlist to a more 'chill' playlist.
-
"So Y/n, on a scale of 1-1000 how was spending time with me?" Levi asks
-
"Honestly, I don't think I've ever felt so relieved" Y/n said, "So I rate this a 1000! We really need to do this more often."
-
Levi suddenly turns over onto his side, staring at Y/n.
-
"Oh yeah? Then I'll say 1000 too, I've never had this much fun in ages." He said
-
"But you always hang out with Alex" Y/n said as she turns over to her side, staring back at Levi. "Surely you have fun with her?"
-
"You're crazy if you think I consider dressing up as maids and carrying her shopping bags at the mall fun" Levi snapped
-
"You actually do that?" Y/n says trying not laugh, "You poor thing."
-
"I think I'd rather spend time with you instead of everyone else." Said Levi
-
Hearing those words coming out of Levi's mouth start to have Y/n flustered, Was it the way his tone sounded? Or was she feeling something she had felt before?
-
"Hey Levi.."
-
"Yeah?"
-
"How do you feel about me?"