Luca & Levi

Author pov
-
Luca slammed the door from behind, letting go of your hand.
-
"You might want to avoid Charli for now and stay here." He said. "When it comes to Light and another girl, she's on a killing spree."
-
Your eyes widened, "My room is next to hers.. Should I avoid sleeping in my room as well?" You asked
-
Luca nods, "As you clearly saw how angry she was, theres a 75% chance of killing you in your sleep." He added, "I should go down and calm her down now. Just wait in here until Levi or myself come in."
-
Opening the door, you can still hear Charli and Light screaming. Luca then shuts the door behind him.
-
"He wasn't kidding when he said Charli would be on a killing spree. Fly high Soldier" You said while 'praying'
-
15 minutes go by, the doorknob rattles, then opening to reveal Levi. He was a complete mess. His hair all messed up, scratches everywhere, etc.
-
"What the hell happened to you?!" Y/n asks
-
"Charli happened. The squirrel has gone mad!" Levi groans. He closes the door and flops on his bed, you can hear him panting.
-
"You guys weren't kidding about her being crazy.." You sighed
-
The door opens to reveal Luca. His hair was all messed up too. Quickly shutting the door, he slowly slides down on the door, sitting infront of it, exhausted.
-
"As I said before, I suggest you staying in here." He said "But the good news is that she's calmed down now"
-
"How did you calm her down exactly?" You asked
-
"Oh that's easy" He smirked
-
Light's POV
-
On the floor in distraught, I can hear the members laugh in the distant while Charli was jumping up and down. 'Damn you, Luca' I murmured. I can't believe he made me kiss that simp. 'Ah well, as long as Charli is all calmed down.. I still can't believe it. I need to find Y/n'
-
Getting up from the floor, I ran quickly up the stairs to Y/n's room, Opening the door there was nothing. So I went to check Levi & Luca's room, knowing that they're already in their room.
-
End of Light's POV
-
The sound of a knock on the door disrupted the conversation you and the brothers were having. Luca opened the door, It was Light.
-
"Light? What's going on now?" Luca asked
-
"Oh nothing I just need to speak to Y/n"
-
Luca turned to you, hesitant at first, you nod. Luca invites Light inside, closing the door behind him.
-
"Make it quick Light so Charli wont know Y/n is here" Levi said
-
Light sighs and makes eye contact with you. He immediately starts to apologize for Charli's actions.
-
"I'm really sorry for what happened, I am also sorry for almost getting you killed by the simp."
-
"It's okay, now I know what Charli would do if anyone was near you" You said while laughing nervously.
-
"Listen Light, I think it's best that you and Y/n should be distant for a while. Who knows what Charli could do besides exploding." Levi said
-
"It's for the best" Luca added "Calming down Charli while she's on a murder spree is not fun. I suggest being distant for about two weeks or so"
-
The both of you hated the idea, but you could understand where they were both coming from. Although being distant with your close friend sucks, it's for the best. Light leaves the room, closing the door behind.
-
"It's time to sleep, Y/n you can sleep in my bed, I'll bunk with Levi" Luca said
-
"Okay, I guess." You said
-
Luca turns off the lights, you get into Luca's bed while Luca gets into Levi's bed. You felt weird since you were sleeping in a boys room instead of the girls, but to be safe, you brushed it off and drifted to slumber.