Forgive Me.

Y/n's pov
-
I was searching for Luca everywhere, I can feel my heartbeat racing as I looked in each room. "Where could he have gone?" I said to myself. I continued to look through every room until I felt an arm pull me back.
-
"Looking for me?" A voice calls out
-
I looked back to see Luca except he looked different. He had bags underneath his eyes, his hair was also a mess. "Where have you been?" I asked, approaching him. "I was so worried about you."
-
He didn't answer, he just lets out his arms bringing himself to embrace me. I choked on my words once tears rolled down my face, "I know everything" I finally said, "Why didn't you tell me? Why were you ignoring us?"
-
Luca's embrace became tighter around my body, I could hear him slightly sobbing, "I'm sorry" He spoke "I didn't intend to ignore you guys, I just didn't know how to bring up the situation."
-
We stood there in the hall for about five more minutes, the silence grew until he spoke again.
"I think it'd be best if we discuss this matter in my room." He says
-
I nod, We walked down the hall, on our way there I noticed Charli, She was skipping happily towards Luca and I
-
"Y/n! You won't believe what just happened!" She said as she hugged me
-
I wipe away my tears and forced myself to giggle, I then hugged her back, "What happened?" I asked
-
"Well... Light asked me out!" She yells out, The two of us screamed, I hugged her again completely forgetting that Luca was right next to us.
-
"I'm so happy for you! What did you say?"
-
"I said yes of course!" She yelled
-
A smile formed on my face, Luca and I give her a small hug.
-
"Congrats Charli" Luca finally spoke, "Thanks! Wait - Luca isn't avoiding us anymore?" She asked
-
"We were actually heading to his room to talk about it, can you tag along with Light as well?" I asked
-
"Sure, I'll come over there in a bit." She says
-
I gave her a smile, Charli then went back downstairs to fetch Light. Luca and I headed toward his room.
-
"Are you gonna be okay?" I asked him
-
He nodded, the door then opens revealing Alex
-
"Hey Alex! What brings you in here?" I asked
-
"Well," She sits down on Levi's bed, "I heard about the situation between Light and Luca. Is everything okay?" She asks while looking over at Luca for an answer
-
"Right now, I don't know what Light and I are. But that's why we'll be discussing the situation instead of avoiding it." He says
-
Alex nods and looks up at me forming a small smile. "That's good, if you guys ever need to talk to me just let me know. We'll also be filming soon." She says
-
She then gets up from Levi's bed and leaves the room.
-
After Alex left the room, I saw that Charli had finally came into the room followed by Light. The two then sat down on Levi's bed facing us.
-
"We saw Alex leave the room, did she say anything?" Charli asks
-
"Well to put it simple, she knows about the problem." I said.
-
"Is she mad?" Light asks.
-
"No of course not, but we'll be filming a video soon so we'll have to hurry." I said.
-
Luca clears his throat then making eye contact with Light
-
"First, I'd like to apologize to all of you, especially to Light." He says, "I may have overreacted when you told me about the whole crush thing, I'm really sorry."
-
A small smile appeared on his face, "I accept your apology, I want to apologize too for causing trouble. I shouldn't have brought up old things."
-
I saw a smile form on Luca's face as well, He then held out his hand for Light to shake.
-
"I'd also like to apologize to you and Charli" Luca says, "I was a real jerk avoiding you two."
-
I got up from the bed, giving Luca a big hug,
"I already forgave you, how about you Charli?" I asked
-
"Of course I do! Luca you're my best friend no matter what" she says, "But dont you dare ignore me again"
-
The four of us laughed, we then headed out of the room. While walking down stairs, I noticed that Luca had stopped his tracks.
-
"You guys go ahead, I need to talk to Alex alone for a minute." He says
-
"Oh sure" I say, "We'll see you in the living room." The three of us then continued to walk downstairs to the living room.
-
End of Y/n's pov
-
Luca's pov
-
As I watched the three of them walk downstairs, I went back to Alex's room. I took a deep breath before knocking on her door.
-
"Luca?" Alex answered after opening the door, "Did you need something?" She asks.
-
"Yeah, I do." I said after taking a deep breath
-
"Come in, Let's talk inside, this seems pretty serious." She says while opening the door
-
I walked into her room, In the corner of my eye I noticed Hanako has fallen fast asleep on her bed. I made my way to the chair near her bed and sat down.
-
"What's the matter did you make up with Light?" She asks
-
"Well yes, but.." I paused mid-sentence.
-
"But what?" She says
-
I took another deep breath before finishing my sentence, then gripping onto the armchair, "This whole situation, I didn't mean to have it get so carried away." I said, "And there's one more thing I have to tell you."
-
"What is it?" She asks raising one eyebrow
-
"I'll be taking a temporary leave of absence after Thanksgiving."

Tbc~