Don't Cry || Levi's Route

It's been a couple of months since Luca had left the squad. The video of him announcing his departure started trending all over tiktok, youtube, and many other social media platforms. Some fans were deeply devastated, others were understanding. However, that didn't stop those spreading rumors and hatred.
-
"I bet he was kicked out for dating." One comment said.
-
"What if Y/n cheated on Luca and that's why he decided to leave the group?" Another wrote.
-
"Let's unsubscribe!"
-
"Let's start a petition to remove Y/n from the squad."
-
"We hate you Y/n!"
-
The more the rumors and hatred spread around, the more your mental health and reputation was damaged.
-
"W-Why me...?" You said as you scroll down the comments
-
"I didn't do anything.." Your hands start to shake, more and more hurtful comments kept appearing.
-
You were laying down on your bed as you continued to read the comments, tears rolled down your cheeks, you wanted to turn your phone off, but you just couldn't.
-
Suddenly, your phone was taken from your hands, you looked over at the person who took your mobile device, it was Levi. You sat up from your bed and wiped your tears.
-
"Y/n, why are you doing this to yourself?" He asks
-
He sits at the edge of your bed, removing the youtube tab from your phone, then setting your phone down on the bed. He looks at you, waiting for an answer. But you just couldn't give him one, all you could do was play with your fingers, not making any eye contact.
-
"You don't need to worry, Y/n. Manager Travis and Alex are doing everything they can to remove the comments." He says
-
You let out a sigh then finally speak, "Levi.." You say softly
-
"Hm?" He responds
-
"Is it really my fault..?" You ask, "..That he left?"
-
You looked up at Levi, his expressions were blank as he shook his head
-
"He loved you, Y/n." He says, "It's not your fault that Luca decided to take a break. Trust me."
-
Levi sits closer to you, pulling you into a hug. You were surprised by his actions, but his hug felt warm. You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him tighter.
-
"Thank you" You said in his ear
-
You felt his head nodding as a response.  The two of you then broke free from the hug, Levi then places his hand on your cheek.
-
"Don't cry anymore, Okay? Everything will be okay." He says in a gentle voice
-
Your eyes widened as he says that, your face starts to turn to a light pink color, you were flustered. Placing your hand over his, he becomes flustered as well.
-
"I'll leave you alone now" He says as he gets up, but he was suddenly stopped from leaving, he looks down to see your hand grabbing his sleeve.
-
"Stay.." You said, "Please.."
-
Levi slightly smiles, "Alright. I'll stay." He says
-
He walks around, getting into the covers of the right side of the bed. He then puts his arm around Y/n's shoulder, holding her close. The room was filled with silence, so he looked over and to his surprise, he sees her sleeping in his arms.
-
Levi's pov
-
I chuckle as I watch her, still asleep in my arms.
"Wait..Does this count me as a perv for watching her sleep..?"
-
I quickly look away, closing my eyes. "God.. What are you doing to me, Y/n? It's as if I'm falling in love with you. But I mustn't, because I know your heart is set for my brother."
-
I gently lift Y/n's head then setting it down on the pillow. "Sleep well" I said while leaving her room, I close the door behind me. Turning around, I see Alex and Charli smirking.
-
"What the hell?!" I yell, "Don't ever sneak up on someone like that ever again."
-
The girls giggled, leaving me all confused.
-
"What's so funny?" I ask
-
"Be honest bestie" Alex says, "You have a crush on Y/n, don't you?"
-
My eyes widened, "No! Of course not. I'm just being a nice friend that's all."
-
"Riiiiight~" Charli teases
-
"Whatever" I say as I start to walk away, "I'm gonna get some happy burger, don't bother me."
-
Walking downstairs, I can hear the girls still giggling and teasing. But of course, I chose to ignore them.
-
"Maybe I am falling in love, but why?" I said.
-
I reach the front door, I start to put my boots on, then grabbing my motorcycle keys.
-
"Is it out of pity..?" I walk out the door, heading to the garage to where my motorcycle was parked.
-
I get on my motorcycle and began putting on my helmet. I then start the engine.
-
"Or have I really fallen for you?"
-
End of Levi pov