We're....WHAT??

"We're sharing the same bed."

Silence filled the room, Levi's face warmed up a bit, but then he groaned. He was annoyed after figuring out what Alex and Charli had meant when they told him, "Good luck sharing a room with her." As he watched Y/n sit down at the end of the queen sized bed, he grabbed one of the pillows behind her and placed it onto the floor.

"You can take the bed, I'll take the floor." He said while hiding his flushed face, The embarrassment he was feeling. He didn't want Y/n to see and before he could lay down, Y/n finally spoke up.

"You can sleep with me." She said, not looking the least embarrassed compared to Levi who began to choke on his saliva. Was it because of what he heard? Probably.

"What are you saying?!" He yelled, "Do you know how wrong that sounded just now??" He continued while covering his face with the pillow.

While screaming into a pillow, a sudden laugh was let out. Levi looked up at Y/n who was almost to the verge of tears from laughter, He was confused yet so mesmerized.

"God, you're so gross. I know what I meant, but YOU? You think so wrong. Get your mind out of the gutter Levi!" Y/n said as she continued to laugh. "I'm gonna go unpack. The offer still stands but if you love the floor that much then who am I to stop you?" And with that, she walked out of their room leaving Levi on the floor dumbfounded.

~~
While grabbing her stuff from the RV, footsteps were heard from behind. She looked over to see Candi with a smile. Y/n was confused, very confused in fact. 'Did she need anything?' She thought to herself.

"Say you're Y/n right? I'm sorry for not properly introducing myself earlier. I got so distracted by your cute friend. Anyways welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and also, can I get your number?"

"Why would I give you my number?" Y/n asked with a tone that rubbed Candi the wrong way. She scoffed and had put her phone away before crossing her arms and rolling her eyes, "I just wanted to get to know you, gosh are you always this full of yourself?" Candi replied.

"That's probably a question you should ask yourself, not to me. Besides I don't need to give you my number."

Before Candi could reply, footsteps were heard coming from behind her, it was Levi. He had come to the RV as well to get some things he had left behind. "Hey girls, what's going on?" He asked as he stood behind Candi.

Candi then walked over to Levi and clung her arm around his, "Hey cutie~ Just a quick question, Is your friend always so.. bitter?" She asked as she glared over at Y/n who wasn't even bothered by what Candi was saying or doing. Levi however, he was slightly annoyed.

"Bitter? What is there to be bitter about? I'm just peacefully grabbing my things." Y/n said whilst waving her stuff around. "I'll see you in our room, Levi."

"Don't tell me you're sharing with that loser, Levi. Ugh, what was my grandpa thinking? I'll go tell him to rearrange a room for-" Before she could finish her sentence, Levi pushed his arm away from her. "No need, I'll see you later Candi."

And with that, he walked back to the cabins.

Where to though? To Y/n? Possibly.. Or perhaps to the other members.

~~
Dinner Time
~~
"So, does everyone like the view of their rooms??" Alex had asked whilst grabbing a bunch of plates for her friends. "I do! I get to stare at cute guys all the time~" Sora says out loud with a smirk on. Jaxx rolled his eyes in annoyance and then proceeded to help Sora set up the table.

"Well I like ours, Alex! It's so cute and the best thing is that I get to take cute sunset photos!!" Charli squealed. "By the way," She leaned in and whispered "Did you see Levi's expressions when he went out the house? What do you think happened?"

"His expressions? Ah, I didn't get to see.. I was busy with the dogs. What was his expression like? I need the chisme!" Alex leaned in more. However, before Charli could open her mouth Light had walked in.

"Stop mixing Spanish and English words together Alex, you know Charli is too dumb to understand" He jokingly says. Charli scoffed and nudged his shoulder, "Ugh, you know I can understand! Stop messing around and go outside or something."

The 3 chuckled and walked over to the table where the rest of the squad was sitting. The only ones missing though was Y/n and Levi.

"Where are they? The food will get cold.." Charli says with a worried expression. "You shouldn't worry, Char. I'm here!~" A voice replied. They all looked towards the door and saw...

Candi!

HEYYYYYYYYY! I'm back (sorta), It's been like 3 years or something since I've made this book and honestly I never expected people to read it, even right now people are still reading it and WattPad is literally blowing up my GMAILS from your comments, I have about two things to address so please read until the end.

1. I'm not sure if I'm willing to continue this book. I had great ideas from the beginning, however now that I am getting older and I do not watch the squads content (besides Alex's vlogs), I am still indecisive about my plans for this book.

2. Recently someone has pointed out me reading and commenting on other books but not uploading any chapters, (I'm not sure if it was books that are about the Inquisitormaster channel, etc) But I just want to say that I do not use WattPad anymore, I stopped using it after my last chapter was released. It could have been long ago that I did in fact comment but as of right now, I'm not reading anything on here.

I just wanted to clarify things up :) Sooooooo yeah, that's that.. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter lol for now