Sweet Night // Breakfast Issue

Last Night, Y/n's POV
-
"I think I feel the same way" I said, "No. I don't think I do, I know I do." I look up at Luca whom's face was too close to mine. I turned away but suddenly my gaze was back on him.
-
"Do you mean it?" He asks as he slowly leans in, "Do you really feel the same way as I do?"
-
I lean into Luca's face and closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his. Only giving a small peck. I parted my lips away from his and opened my eyes to see his face fully red.
-
"Is that a clearer answer—" I was suddenly interrupted by Luca. He'd pulled me into another kiss, this time it was all him. My eyes had widened by his sudden actions. I then wrapped my arms around his body, We stayed this way as the sun began to set.
-
End of Y/n's POV
-
(The next day in the beach house)
-
It was already morning by the time Y/n & Luca went inside the house. It was too quiet in the house, the squad must still be asleep. The newly couple made their way to the couch to rest since they've been up all night. Luca put his arm around Y/n while she slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep in his arms. He let out a tiny smile while watching her sleep, but after 10 minutes pass by, he too fell asleep.
-
(Alex's pov)
-
I heard the door open and close downstairs, Before checking it out, I decided to wake up Zach. The two of us went downstairs to see two figures on the couch. Walking closer, we see Y/n & Luca asleep.
-
"Aww they're so cute together" I said
-
"How cute would they be if I take photos and wake them up?" Zach said
-
He took out his phone taking pictures of them. I shook my head. Before his attempt to waking them up, I grabbed him and dragged him upstairs back to our room.
-
"Trust me, it's for your own good" I whispered
-
"Let go of me!"
-
I let go of him once we reached into our room. I could tell he was upset. But could you blame me? I didn't want him to wake up Y/n & Luca.
-
"Oh well, At least I got pictures. I'll send them to the group chat." He laughs
-
I quickly grabbed his phone, "No you're not. You and I are going to sleep." I said while putting his phone on the dresser.
-
(End of Alex's pov)
-
(Back with Y/n & Luca)
-
The two had woken up to the sound of Charli's squeal. They were surprised to see her being the first one to be downstairs and awake this early.
-
"Sorry- Didn't mean to wake you guys, you're just so cute" She said
-
"Why're you up so early?" Y/n asked
-
"I decided to make breakfast for Light. I didn't know you guys were down here"
-
"It's okay, In the meantime how about we help you make breakfast for him?" Luca said
-
Charli's eyes widened. She had no idea her best friend could cook. "Sounds great! Lets get started" She exclaims
-
The three of them start to make some breakfast, Luca made the pancakes, Y/n made the bacon, and Charli made the eggs. To finish off the perfect breakfast, Charli also made Light's iced coffee.
-
Luca, Y/n, and Charli sighed in exhaustion as they finally finished. They carefully placed the plates of food and cup of iced coffee on a tray for Charli.
-
"Guys, how do I look?" She asks as she fixes her orange dress
-
"You look great! Now is not the time to be nervous" Y/n said
-
"Lights room isn't that far too" Luca added
-
Charli nodded,"You're right. Its now or never" She said. Charli picked up the tray carefully and made her way upstairs
-
"I hope it goes well" Y/n said
-
Luca nodded as a response. The two of them went back to the couch to watch a movie while waiting for everyone else to wake up.
-
(Charli's pov)
-
I finally reached Lights room. I opened the door to see him putting on his shirt. Luckily he didn't see me, I closed his door. My face was slightly red. "God that was embarrassing. I need to remember to knock" I said, Waiting for 5 more seconds, I knocked on the door and opened it to see Light sitting in his bed watching The Krew.
-
"Hey Light" I said
-
"Uh hey Charli, what's up? You're never awake at this time" He says while looking up from his phone
-
"Oh that's because I woke up early to make you this" I pointed at the tray of breakfast.
-
"You made me breakfast? Thanks!"
-
"Well- Luca and Y/n also helped so I can't take full credit"
-
"I see, well thanks anyways" He smiled
-
I walked over to him and placed the food on the counter next to his bed. However the vibe was off, I could sense it.
-
"Light? What's bugging you?" I ask
-
He stayed quiet. This is weird, I've never seen him like this, "Light?"
-
"I'm fine. So.. Y/n helped you with the breakfast?"
-
"Also Luca."
-
"Oh right.. Well thanks for stopping by Charli with this breakfast, Ill see you later"
-
He got up from his bed. He then started to push me out of his room.
-
"Wait Light-"
-
He closes the door
-
"What the f- LIGHT!!"
-
(End of Charli's pov)