I Love You

It was the next day, Y/n & Charli were wondering how things went with Light & Luca.
After the quarrel between them, They haven't said a word to each other. Aside from that, Luca has been avoiding the two girls. Light as well.
Every time they were in a room together, they would receive the silent treatment. Charli is used to it, however Y/n isn't.
-
"Hey Charli," Y/n says, "What do you think happened?"
-
Charli sat still, shaking her head, "I don't know, but whatever happened wasn't good. Luca doesn't seem like his normal self."
-
Y/n sighed. It was tough seeing her boyfriend upset. The worst part is that she felt useless. She didn't know what to do other than try to talk to him. Just then, Levi appears coming down the stairs. Y/n walks towards him, stopping his tracks.
-
"We need to talk" She said, Levi's facial expression changed, he knew that Y/n wanted answers along with Charli. He nodded, the three headed outside to the garden.
-
(At the garden)
-
"So, Luca's been ignoring the two of you?" Levi asks, You and Charli nod.
-
"I don't know what happened, He said he'd talk to Light last night and never told us how it went."
-
"I've never seen Luca so upset," Charli added, "Usually he'd tell me what happened, but he didn't."
-
Levi sighed, sitting back on the patio chair crossing his arms. "I'd never go against my brother, but the two of you deserve to know."
-
Last night;Levi's pov
-
I came home with happy burger in my hand and a soda in the other. To my surprise I see nobody downstairs in the living room other than Jaxx and Sora. The two were cuddling so I didn't want to disturb them. I start to walk up the stairs to Luca and I's room until I hear some yelling in the distance. To my curiosity, I walk towards the yelling, It was coming from our room. My eyes widened, I rushed down the halls, putting my ear against the door. Luca's voice could be heard.
-
"Are you fucking with me right now?"
-
My eyes widened, "Who's he talking to?" I thought to myself.
-
I noticed that the door wasn't fully closed, I slowly open it enough for me to see who was in our room. To my surprise it was Light. I could see Luca grabbing him by the sweater. My eyes widened as I see Luca raising his hand, clenching it to a fist. He was about to punch Light, Suddenly he looks over at the door. We made eye contact and he smiled as he turns back to Luca.
-
"You know Luca, If I were you I'd let go right now. We wouldn't want your brother to be worried, would we?"
-
End of the flashback & Levi's pov
-
"There you have it, after Light that, Luca kicked him out of our room." Levi said
-
Y/n and Charli were in shock, "Why didn't he tell us?" Y/n said
-
"So an argument did happen between them.." Charli says
-
"I need to find Luca" Y/n said, she got up from her seat but was suddenly stopped. She looked back to see Levi grabbing her hand.
-
"Levi? What're you doing?" Charli asks
-
Levi realized what he was doing, his loosened his grip from Y/n's hand, "Sorry, I just don't want things to get worse, but you do what you must. He's your boyfriend after all." He says
-
Y/n nods and walks away leaving Charli alone with Levi. However, Levi kept his dark eyes on her. Suddenly a hand caught his attention. It was Charli's hand.
-
"Levi, what're you staring at?" She asks
-
"Nothing, Charli. So Light's been ignoring you too?"
-
The question caught her off guard. Her orange eyes widened, she looked down playing with her fingers slightly nodding her head yes.
-
"I see.." He says
-
The air started to get cold, the leaves on the trees started to fall. Charli starts to shiver.
-
"I think we should go back inside." She says
-
He agreed, The two stood up from their chairs. Before walking inside, Levi gave Charli his black sweater that was wrapped around his waist.
-
"I saw you shivering so I thought it'd be best to give it to you." He said
-
"What about you?" She asks
-
"I'm fine, don't worry about me." He says
-
She nods in response. The two start to leave the garden together but stopped their tracks as they saw a figure in the distance. Once the two walked to the figure, they realized it was Light.
-
"Hey Light" Levi said
-
Light didn't respond to him, his attention was on Charli. He noticed that she was wearing Levi's sweater.
-
"Don't get the wrong idea" Levi said
-
"Light! I missed you! Will you please talk to me now?" She asks
-
His expressions were blank. Instead of answering her, he walks away from them. He enters the garden that they were in. Charli let out a sigh, continuing to walk inside the house.
Levi watched Charli as she walked away. He then followed Light to the garden.
-
"Light wait!" He shouted
-
Light stops his tracks. He turned around with tears rolling down his face. Levi also stopped his tracks as he sees the tears rolling down his face. He then approached his inconsolable friend.
-
"Light, what's wrong? If it's about the thing with Charli it's not what it seems" He explained
-
Light shook his head, "It's not that, I swear." He says, choking on his tears.
-
"Then what is it?" Levi asks
-
He wiped away his tears. He starts to calm down a bit by taking deep breaths, "I'm just.. so confused." He finally said, "I'm confused with my feelings, Levi. I don't know what to do, I'm new to romance."
-
Levi gave him a small smile, "Well, Romance is tough. But tell me, what do you feel when you're around Y/n?" He asks
-
"When I'm around Y/n? I don't know, I feel like I could tell her everything, like she's my only best friend aside from Drake" He answered
-
"What about Charli?" Levi asks
-
"C- Charli..? Well, even though I reject her a lot, I feel like I can see myself with her. What does this mean Levi?"
-
Levi then ruffled Light's hair, "It means you're in love with Charli, buddy." He says
-
Lights eyes widened, his ears turned red along with his cheeks, "In love.." He softly says
-
"I know what to do now.." Light looks at Levi, giving him a smile then running back to the house to find his orange haired crush.
-
Levi chuckles while watching him run, "Love." He says, "Oh well, I still have my happy burger."
-
Light's pov
-
I rushed inside the house looking everywhere for her. She wasn't on the first floor, But Sora and Jaxx were. They must know where she is. I walk up to them as they continued to cuddle on the couch. I clear my throat to gain their attention.
-
"Oh hey Light" Jaxx says
-
"What's wrong? You look like you're in a rush" Sora says
-
"I came running from the garden," I say while panting. "Have you guys seen Charli?"
-
"Nope not me" Jaxx says "Have you sweetie?"
-
"I think I saw her running upstairs. I'm not sure, I was too busy just cuddling my potato farmer."
-
I start to catch my breath before walking upstairs. I could hear the two larp licking as I run up the stairs. I first checked the library, it was empty as usual. I then walked to her room, she wasn't there.
-
"Where could she be?" I say
-
My mind then clicked, "The balcony"
-
I ran to the balcony door, it was slightly open. I then fully pull it to see her. A smile formed on my face as I watched her leaning on the balcony fence. She was watching the fountain nearby the beautiful garden along with the koi fish pond. I slowly approach her.
-
"I found you" I say to her
-
"Light?" She says, "What're you doing here? I thought you were ignoring me"
-
"I thought I was too." I respond, "But I can't hold back anymore."
-
"Hold back? What do you mean?" She asks
-
I face her direction. I gently put my hands on her shoulder, making her face towards me. I could see her lightly blush.
-
"What I mean is that.. I love you."
-
Her eyes widened, Her face was red. I brushed the hair out of the way from her face. I smile, then slowly leaning in.
-
"Light?" She softly says
-
"I love you, Charli."
-
I placed my lips onto hers with my hand holding the back of her head, my other arm on her shoulder. I could feel her kiss back. Seconds after the kiss, we both pulled back.
-
"Do you mean it?" She asks
-
I nod smiling, She smiles back. I then pull her into a hug.
-
"I love you too, Light."
-
End of Light's pov