Beach Day Pt. 1 (Luca's Route)

(Alex starts to record for her vlog channel)
-
"So today, the squad and I decided to go to the beach since it's really nice out. I already packed my things," (She shows her beach bag) "I packed so many cute outfits, right now my swim suit is underneath the outfit I'm wearing right now"
-
(She walks to Jade's room)
-
"Heyy, are you done packing?" She asks while turning the camera towards Jade
-
"Yes, so I packed all my axes and mini grill so I can grill my rats while looking at the ocean view."
-
"OH- um- nice..."
-
Alex walked out of Jades room with an awkward look on her face, "Anyways.. Lets go see if the twins are ready"
-
(She walks into Zach & Drakes room)
-
"What do we have here twins?" She asks while focusing on Zach's face
-
"Since we're going to the beach, we decided to pack some fishing equipment." Zach said
-
"We got our buckets, our rods, everything you need for fishing" Drake said
-
(Finishing up recording them, Alex goes to Y/n's room)
-
"Heyyyy Y/n! You ready for the beach?"
-
"Yeah, I packed some sunblock as well just incase anyone needs it."
-
"Light's definitely gonna need it, last year he forgot to put some on and lets just say the outcome wasn't good"
-
(Both girls chuckled. Alex stops recording)
-
"Make sure to go downstairs when you're ready, the bus will be here soon"
-
(Y/n nodded, she was so excited to go, especially with her new friends. She grabbed her bag and went downstairs to see everyone else ready. Alex opened the door and there was the bus.)
-
(Alex starts to vlog again)
-
"Okay so we're on the bus now, everyone's pretty excited. We're gonna eat some snacks on the ride there, I think Travis is setting up our picnic, so as soon as we get there everything will be in place"
-
(She films the food)
-
"Look at the snacks we got just for the ride. Later I'll film the food we're having for the picnic."
-
(She faces the camera to her direction)
-
"So we're gonna start eating the snacks now, I'm pretty sure everyone's hungry. Also before getting on the bus, everyone ran to the back which was funny to me. Charli is in a happy mood since she got to sit next to Light. Luca and Y/n are sitting next to each other, Jaxx & Sora are too, the twins are sitting next to each other, me and Jade are sitting next to each other and then theres Levi sitting alone."
-
(She shows the bus view and Levi who was sitting alone)
-
"What a nerd" Jade says, "Imagine sitting by yourself. Can't relate"
-
"SHUT UP" He yells while throwing a pillow at her
-
"Anyways, I'll film when we get to the beach."
-
(She stops filming)
-
Everyone seemed to enjoy each others company. There was a few chit chats here and there, an hour passed and they were already at the beach.
-
Everyone came out with their stuff, they saw that their manager Travis has already set up the picnic, the beach blanket was big enough for everyone to sit.
-
"Everything looks so good," Alex said, "I better start recording soon"
-
(Alex pulls out her camera, she films the food only.)
-
About 15 minutes into eating, the twins decided to go fishing while you, Jade, Alex, & Charli decide to play some volleyball. The rest of the boys went for a swim.
-
Finishing the game with 5-3, Alex starts to record again, this time of the ocean view along with show Zach fishing with Drake.
-
"Wow you guys caught a lot of fish" Alex said
-
"I know, we're gonna release some of them back."
-
He sets the fish in the water, giving it a little push for it to swim back. Alex filmed them releasing the fish, before they knew it, it was already sunset. Walking back to the shore, Travis along with the squad members are already making a bonfire. Jade and Charli were preparing the s'mores. Y/n, Luca, Levi & Light were helping Travis with the bonfire. Jaxx and Sora on the other hand were arguing about unnecessary things like always.
-
"Bonfire is set" Y/n shouted,
-
"Grab the marshmallows" Light said
-
Everyone starts to pass the marshmallows around along with the crackers and chocolate. The warm air breeze set the vibe with all 11 members sitting by the fire, getting closer then ever.
-

She's Mine || Inquisitormaster FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें