Jealousy ≠ Obession

Everyone's eyes were drawn to Y/n & Luca. The room was so quiet, you could literally hear a pin drop.
-
"It's been a while.." Luca says while rubbing the back of his neck
-
"I guess it has.." Says Y/n
-
The awkward silence has grown back, the two couldn't even look at each other in the eyes. Alex however couldn't help but break the silence.
-
"Psst, Charli" She whispers
-
Charli looks at Alex, the two give each other a smirk. As Alex walks behind Y/n and with Charli walking behind Luca, they both shout;
-
"One! Two! Hug!"
-
The two girls giggle while shoving both Y/n and Luca towards each other, causing their bodies to collide against another.
-
"I know you guys broke up, but please don't make things too awkward!" Alex says while taking photos
-
Still in each others embrace, Y/n slowly lifts her head up to see Luca's eyes already piercing down at hers. As the two made eye contact, a smile was drawn. They then squeezed one another.
-
"I think we should leave them alone" Jaxx suggests
-
"Good idea, sweetie. Come on guys." Sora says
-
Everybody decides to walk to the kitchen to leave the two alone. However, Levi and Sora were still in the room. Sora then pulls out his phone, taking a picture and then grabbing Levi's arm, pulling him to the kitchen.
-
"I missed you.." He whispers in her ear
-
"I.. I missed you too, Luca.." She responds, "I was so miserable without you, why did you leave me when I needed you the most?"
-
The sound of her voice was shaking, It was as if Y/n was starting to cry.
-
"I'm really sorry, Y/n. I really am."
-
This time, Luca's voice was shaking as well. The two were crying in each other's embrace.. and so was the person watching them.
-
Jaxx's point of view
-
I noticed Levi hadn't come into the kitchen. It was only Alex, Charli, Light, Sora, and I. Was he still out there? I tapped on Sora's shoulder,
-
"Hey babe, is Levi still in the living room?" I asked
-
"He shouldn't? I dragged him in here. Maybe he walked out when nobody was watching. I'll go get him—"
-
"No," I interrupted. "I'll go get him"
-
I walked out of the kitchen to see Y/n and Luca still hugging and.. crying? I looked beside me to see Levi leaning against the wall, he was watching them. But one thing I noticed was tears rolling down his cheek.
-
"Levi..?" I whispered, "Are you alright?"
-
He looks over at me with tears still streaming down. "Yes, of course. I'm just so happy for my brother."
-
He's happy.. But he doesn't seem like it.
-
"I know we aren't best of friends, but I think we should talk about why you're upset." I said
-
I pat him on the shoulder then walking outside to the garden. The walk there was silent, only the sounds of the water pouring out fountain and leaves crumbling beneath our feet could be heard. We then reached to the tables, sitting down nearest to the fountain
-
"Levi, what's really wrong?" I ask
-
"It's not fair." He says, "They broke up. Why is he back when he's done nothing but hurt her?"
-
"Woah, Levi relax. Surely he's just here to visit—"
-
Then it hit me.
-
"Wait, do you have a crush on Y/n?!"
-
"Crush..?" He responds, "More like i'm fucking in love with her."
-
I was shocked to hear what Levi had said, all this time I assumed he only saw the girls as little sisters, well aside from Alex, but this was not what I was expecting. I didn't know what to say, this was the first time I've heard Levi saying he loves something besides Happy Burger, Miss Misa, and Moon.
-
"But, Luca's your brother and Y/n is his ex girlfriend—"
-
"So?" Levi interrupts, slamming his hands on the table. "They are no longer together, meaning I have a chance. If Luca loved her so much..."
-
Levi lets out a laugh, "Then he wouldn't have let her go... And besides, Based on what happened earlier in her bedroom.. I'm pretty sure her feelings for my brother are gone."