Chapter Seven

|Blair's p.o.v|

I looked at him in shock as he just asked me. "You want me to be your fuck buddy, when you have a girlfriend?" I spat at him. He looked at me, and nodded slowly.

"are you in fucking sane" I spat at him. He didn't say anything, just starring at me. "Your really disgusting" I glared at him. His girlfriend is having me be a drug lord, and threating to kill me. And he wants to fuck me when it's convenient.

"so will you?" He asked looking at me, I blink in disbelief at him. "are you serious jack?" I scoffed at him. He didn't say anything, "wow you are" I shook my head. "do you have issues?" I ask him. He shakes his head "its just a question" he shrugs.

"I don't know wether to say Yes, no, or slap you" I scowl at him. "I'll help you...Yes" he says sending me a smile. I glare at him "I think about it" i state fixing my things. Now im sleeping with guys, wow this is trouble.

"Hm good, ill see you tomorrow" he says, standing up. I follow his actions. Before i grab the door handel he presses his lips on to mine. I kiss back obviously; but it just wasnt excpected. He let go "i'll see you at school" he winked; before leaving my room.

|Next Day|

I get out of bed, and put on my outfit and grab my things before leaving the house. I picked up my friends Nat,Kennedy,Nash, and Matt.

When i arrive at school, Jack is standing at my locker smirking at me. "Can you guys excuse me?" I ask them. They nod, and head off to math class. I walk, as fast as i can to Jacks locker.

"Really? that eager?" I glare at him, putting my things away. "actually yes" he smirks making me glare again.

"do you have an answer?" He asked me. I look at him, "fine, i will but what does this do for me" i roll my eyes. "It relieves stress, for you and i both" he whispers before walking away. Stupid fuck, we have the same class.

I walk into class, and sit with the guys and Nat. "what happened with Jack?" Nat askes, as soon as i sat down. "just tutor talk" i lie, shrugging. "oh okay" she nods turning around.

I look to my left, Jack is sitting there looking at me. He sends me a wink before working on his class work. My phone vibrates in my pocket, i quickly take it out. Tilly, was across my screen in bold letters. I rolled my eyes, and opened it.

"I have more jobs for you after school" the text reads; the things i do for my friends.

The day seemed to go on, not taking to long or to short. Before i knew it; i had an appointment with Tilly. I quickly drove my friends home; before meeting Tilly at her house.

Her mom lets me in, and i go into her room. I see Nate and Sam sitting on her bed with her. "Im here" i say to her. She nods "i need you to go with Nate and Sam" she says almost immediately. "What for?" I ask her, "i have a dead, you three have to take care of in Lincon" she says too me. "Uhm okay" i roll my eyes and stand up.

She kicks my leg, and i fall down. "Don't roll your eyes" she smirks stepping over me. I stand up, and follow Nate and sam out to the car. They were both quite, and it made me completley nervous.

Once we hit the rode, the boys started to talk. I took it as an opprotunity to ask them. "what are we taking care of?" I ask either one of them. "Your going to help us kill someone" Sam says. My eyes go wide "k-kill some one?" I stutter now nervous and scared. "don't worry princess, we're going to be there to help" Sam says stroking my face. I sollow and nod before sittin back.

Nate pulls up to an old looking house, and when you got out of the car it smelled. "Why does it smell so bad?" I gasp. "Somethings rotting" Sam whispers. I don't think anyone can see us, its pitch black.

Sam shoves a gun in my pants, and pulls me through the back. "why are we killing?" I ask him, "he stole our drugs" Sam growled. I glared at him, this is dumb idea but i wouldnt dare to say that.

We walk inside through the back, it smelled like pot, and sex in here. It had to be a whore house or something. Nate and Sam started to whisper something then sam grabbed me and ran some where i couldnt see really.

He shoved me in the bathroom with him, and locked the door. All you can hear our a whispered pants. I gulped and looked at sams shadow. "why are we here?" I ask in his ear. "We are waiting for the firsr shot fired; prepare your gun" he says back.

I pull my gun out, and take off the saftey and sam hands me a silencer. "Just incase" he nods, helping me slide it on. I starred at sam, as he fixed my gun seeing i knew nothing but how to aim, and fire.

When he was done, he turned and handed it too me. Starring at me to, neither one of us broke eye contact. He started to lean in closer to me, so I did too.

Sam finally placed his lips onto mine, I kissed him back immediately. This was my first kiss, nice to remember. In a bathroom getting ready to shoot people great story to tell my kids.

He placed his hands on my hips pulling me closer; him deeping the kiss with me. He detached my lips, and travled down to my sweet spot. And worked his way there, i fisted his hair and bit my lip holding in my moans.

He moved his lips from my neck to my ear "if it wasn't for us doing business, i would so fuck the shit out of you" his raspy voice hummed into my ear. I think i would go that far with sam; would i?

Sam and i stood up finally, we heard the gun shot. I locked my gun, and we busted out the bathroom. Sam yanked my arm, making me follow him.

He counted to three, and we both started shooting at people. Killing almost everyone in the room. Nate came out with bloody hands. "I did it" he smirked; washing his hands off. Nate walked away, leaving sam and i alone.

Sam pushed me up against the wall, forcing his lips onto mine. I complied as he was an amazing kisser. Sam's hands traveled down my whole body, making me moan.

"fuck you two, we have to leave keep your dick in your pants for noe Samuel" Nate scolds walking in. Sam bites my lip, and lets go bringing us to the car to drive home.

Nate and Sam drop me off at my house. "Wait what about my car?" I asked them. "It'll be here in an hour" sam winks, pulling away.

I walk into my house quietly, seeing its 9 at night. "Blair, why are you home late?" My mother asked from behind scaring me. "Jeez mom, and i had late tutoring with Jack" i lie. She nods, letting me go up to my room.

When i walk into my room i see Jack on my bed. I let out a small yelp, before stopping. "What are you doing here?" I ask putting my stuff down.

"Why do you smell like death, and Sam?" Jack cringes backing up. "I was taking care of somethings" i state grabbing my clothes. "Hm, why with Sam?" He squints suspisously at me. I roll my eyes and turn around "alright 20 questions Jack, i was dealing with things Sam and Nate were helping me mind your own business" i scold him. He nods "go home" i state pointing at the window, he nods leaving through the window.

I see my car lights go off, i look our my front window. I see Sam, and Nates car. Sam looks up and me and winks before getting into Nates car.

Yet another short chapter, i actually like this one. Youll be seeing more fluff and smut here. Im so excited for Blair to get her self into more trouble. She went from 0 to 100 real quick..