Chapter Forty

{can't believe im on chapter forty}

|Few days later|

"The twins are here"

I left my room, and ran down to the living room. Both of them ran into the house, giving mom and I a hug. I laugh, holding the twins tightly. Henry walks into the house; I look up at him and smile.

Even though him and my mom are getting a divorce, He's not my real dad, and he's hurt me before. He sure did a hell of a lot better than my 'dad' ever did for me.

I open my arms and he gives me a hug; "thank you so much" I mutter "your welcome it was my pleasure" he said. I pulled away and watched as him and my mom hugged.

I watched him walk away, and walk towards his car. Waving one last time; before getting in and pulling out of the drive way.

I looked around the house, "it's okay, we are all still a family" I smile at them. My mom nods here head agreeing with me. "Blair's right" my mom said.

"it's okay, I understand not everything last's forever" Mac nods.

I frown, looking over at my mom whose wiping a few tears. I was about to say something.

"excuse me"

she ran up to her room, and slammed the door.

Ben gave Mac a harsh glare.

"Mac that wasn't right, mom's going through a lot" I say too her.

Mac shrugs before going up to her room, I sigh and look at Ben.

"im sorry" I frown, pulling him into a hug.

"im fine, I really am" Ben says pulling away.

I watch him trudge right up to his room, my hand fall down to my side. I look around the room, before sitting on the floor.

Not wanting to sit on the couch, I put my head in my hands. I let a few tears fall, before wiping them over and over again.

I sat there for hours, considering that the sun had set and it was pitch black in my house..

I stood up wiping a few more tears, and fixed myself. I walked upstairs, and looked into my mom's room. Seeing she was cuddled up to her pillow crying... well more like sobbing.

I shut the door before walking over, and sitting next to her on the bedside moving the fallen hair.

god I feel like such a mom right now.

"mom it's going to be okay I promise" I mutter.

I walked out and into the twins room, kissing there heads before leaving them in there room alone.

I sat on my bed, starring off into space at the wall. My room was dim, I held my phone in one hand clenching it for dear life.

Nothing was right in my life, I lost Jack, and Kennedy, and my dad. My brother and sister got shot, I killed someone and sold drugs even had sex with a complete stranger. My life has been one big mess, and nothing had been going right.

I still haven't told my mom about anything, considering everything that's going on.

I shut off my light, cuddling into my bed and crying crying till I let myself fall asleep.

It's currently eight am, and my family and i are ready to head down to 'Christmas Breakfast' it's when the whole community or who ever pays to go gathers in a ball room of the Omaha Hotel. (outfit linked above)