Chapter Thirty

|Blair's p.o.v|

"finally" I mumbled standing up, it's finally the end of the day and I get to head home. it's the perfect time to tell Matt, because my grandma took the twins back to Washington with her today while my parents have the business trip in Lincoln.

"Blair let's go" Nash said, grabbing my arm. "sorry" I mumble, walking towards Nat and Matt at my locker. "I swear your always day dreaming" Nat laughed, swinging his arm around my shoulder. I let out a chuckle, nodding my head.

"we should get going, I want to go through the drive in at Starbucks" I say, making the boys laugh. "how's Hayes?" I ask, realizing he probably misses Mac. "fine, he left school early to say bye to Mac while she's away" Nash explained, I smiled and nodded. "that was today?" Nat asked, I nodded "dammit I didn't say bye" Nat groans. I laugh "don't worry, you can spend The night and we can group Skype" I say, smiling.

I pull up to the speaker, ordering us all drinks. they all hand me their parts, and I pay the lady and hand out our drinks. I started getting anxiety the closer were got to my house, I gave a nervous glance towards Nat and Nash. Both giving me "we have to tell him" look.

When I pull up I see, Sam's car in by drive way. "why is Sam here?" Matt asked, wow I guess he has been left out. "him and I made up" I mumbled, slamming the door.

I walk in, seeing Sam waiting for me on there couch with Nate. "How the hell did you get in here?" I yell, making them jump. "oh good your home" Sam says, getting up. "how'd you get here?" I ask again, creeped out.

"your mom and dad let us in, they just left for their trip" Nate butted in, I sighed a little relieved. "so what are you doing here?" I asked, feeling a little confused.

"here" Nate said, handing me a yellow envelope. I gave him a confused look, "what's this?" I asked. "just open it" Sam demanded. I tore it open, and pulled out sheets of paper.

I didn't read it, I just scanned it till I found names. And the names were in bold, "Kennedy Hanes". I screamed loud, making everyone jump. "that fucking bitch" I yell, punching the wall behind me.

"that fucking bitch" I cried, punching the wall over and over again. I felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling me off the wall. I slid down crying, into their chest "that fucking bitch" I sobbed over again.

"what's going on?" I heard, it was Matt I didn't get a chance to tell him. I sucked up my tears, and stood up. I noticed it was Sam, I handed him the envelope. "it's downstairs in the basement" I mutter, he nods running down.

"is anyone going to tell me what happened? and why Blair was crying" Matt asked, looking around confused. "take a seat Matt" Nat sighed, leading him too the couch. He took a seat, Sam came back up and sat around with us.

"im sorta scared" Matt mumbled. I fixed my self up. Taking a deep breath; I was about to get a word out when tell door bell rang.

"fucking hell" I mumbled standing up.

I wonder who it is.....hmmm....lol more to come more to come.