Chapter Fourteen

|the next day|

today was the day, as in I go and meet Johnson and talk to him about tilly and his past with her, and his works. I needed answers how to stop everything. how to get away, without getting arrested myself.

I put on black shorts with a blue rose pattern and a white sweater with my white converse. I did my hair, and skipped the makeup. I grabbed my bag, and my phone and walked downstairs. I saw my family eating, so I sat down and ate too. "where ate you going?" my dad asked, handing me my pancakes. "oh im heading over to lincoln today, for Sam" I lie, giving a fake smile.

"be back by atleast eight, grandma and grandpa will be here" my dad informed me, I nodded knowing they already are coming. "I should head out, if I wanna get there and get back" I say standing up.

I walk outside, and see jack outside. "jack I can't talk, I have to be someone where" I say walking past him. he grabbed my arm "b, where are you going?" he asked. I obviously couldn't tell him; he doesn't know half of the things. "im going to vist a friend" I said, pulling my arm out of his grip.

"let me go with you" he says, chasing after me. I stop in my tracks and turn around "absolutely not, you can't" I shake my head. "blair why can't I go? are you hiding something?" he asked me, I gulped "no jack, you just can't come. it's personal" I tell him, shaking my head.

"blair, let me go" he sighed, tugging at his hair. I sigh "Jack, if I let you go. im not teling where we are going your going to see when we get there ad you can't ask questions till after im done" I said, narrowing my eyes and being clear.

"fine I won't let's just go" he says opening the door..(im literally sitting on the beach updating) ...we got in the car, and I instantly put on my music. "this is going to be a long car ride" Jack muttered under his breath. I rolled my eyes, and kept my eyes on the rode.

it was going to take us about 3 hours there and back. the car ride was silent for about half of an hour, when Jack turned down the radio for a conversation. "where are we going?" he groaned, I can tell he was irritated. "jack finnegan gilinsky I said no question" I yelled, smacking his leg.

"I just wanna know" he sighed, ridding his face. "no can do gilinsky" I smile, tapping his cheeks. "fine, b but let's talk" he said, with an egaer smile. "okay, talk" I laugh. "okay, it's about tilly" he says, uneasy; "just talk about it" I laugh rolling my eyes playfully.
"lately she's been distant, she has a business and she uses sam and nate, and a girl but I don't know who and lately since the girl doesn't came.. she uses Sam and nate more and I feel like she's cheating on me..and if I confront her she'll flip out. but if I don't then she'll keep doing it...if she is" he says, he started getting frustrated.
I knew that girl was me, and I haven't worked because she hasn't asked. which made me nervous, because I know she's planning something. "jack maybe you should watch her, see what she's up too" I shrug, making it simple. "really? that's it?" he asked, shocked. "uhm yeah" I laughed, shaking my head. he nods as if he never thought of that.

"okay my turn" I say, he nods and I begin. "tell me about jack Johnson, ive heard of him. but he's never around. I know he was your best friend" I say to jack. jack shifts uncomfortably; and clears his throat. "I don't talk about him" he shakes his head; "jack maybe it's time to start" I say, trying to figure things out.

"no blair I can't" he says, as his voice cracks. he barriers his head in his knees and starts to sob. wow ive never seen a boy like jack cry, it's heart breaking. I try to comfort him, but im driving which makes it difficult. "jack what's your fault talk to me" I yell, making him look up.

he wipes the tears off his face, "everything, that happened to jack is my fault I did it too him, tilly did it, Sam did it, nate did it we all did it...it's our fault" he sobbed more, now looking at me. I pulled off the rode.

"jack talk to me, please tell me" I whispered, grabbing his hand. he looked up at me, and wipped more tears away from his eyes. "we didn't know tilly till last year" he sighed. "she asked us to work for her, all of us. jack, Sam, nate and I" he continued. "jack protested many times, but we dragged him in it, he didn't want to he had a girlfriend and everything" Jack said. "one day tilly made us come in, and she sent everyone out and jack stayed, and she suduced jack and his girlfriend found out" jack said. "once him and Mallory broke up, he stopped giving a shit and became more into the trouble scene and one day he got caught, and he was sentenced to jail time" he said, starting to cry.

"tilly makes us still work for her, leaving the threat she'd turn us in...we'd all go to jail" he whimpered..I gasped knowining everthing he was saying about her was true. "i-I love her, but im trapped I can't get out she's evil" he sobbed into my lap getting tears on my lap.

I played with jacks hair, till he calmed down. I sighed and looked up at him.

"jack I have to tell you something"

omg a little more that 900 and something words. but im leaving you off here in my cliff hanger attempt. yeah, drama drama drama next. yes she is still going to vist jack j in jail because it's important. but yeah, it's going to be so much drama and yeah I love you all.