Chapter Thirty-Eight

|Continued|

I heard a knock from down stairs, I stood up angrily and ran down the stairs. I see Jack impatiently waiting at the door. I rolled my eyes, and opened the door for him.

"what di-" he was cut of by me.

I grabbed him by his ear, and drug him up the stairs.

"ow what the fuck" Jack winced, as I kept pulling him into my room. Nat and Nash laughed, once the saw Jack and I walk in.
I pulled Jack into the bathroom, and stood in infront of the mirror. He looked wide eyed, "your fucking girlfriend, broke into my house" I yell, letting go of his ear.
"why is this my fault?"

"because she's your girlfriend, or may I say bitch"

"woah woah, just because we 'date' doesn't mean I have anything to do with this"

"uhm? yea it does because you knew it was going to happen. you just couldn't keep your dick in your pants can you?"

"Blair your such a bitch"

my heart stopped for a split second, and I felt as if the wind had been knocked out of me. He had no right at all to call me that; I had every right in the world to actually like this.

"what did you just call me?" I yell, by this time I could feel my face turning hot.

"your acting like a bitch about everything" he yelled.

I was about too slap him, when Nat grabbed my hand. I looked back, and she shook her head "it's not worth it 'B'" she said.

I heard that before, when Jack pushed me in class and was rude that day. It made me think how Jack didn't change, he was pretending to be the way he was the whole time. His breakdowns I don't know; they seemed so real. I don't know what to believe with Jack anymore.

I let out a deep exasperating sigh, "get out Jack" I said. He gave me a confused look "Jack get out and go" I repeat, pointing towards the door.

Jack didn't say anything, he just sighed and walked out of the room. I heard the front door slam, leaving it just to be the three of us again.

"are you okay?" Nash asked.

"no I want to sleep" I mumble.

"do you want us to go?" Nat asked.

"please? I just wanna bring alone" I mumble into my pillow.

I didn't see who it was, but one of them kissed my head. I heard my door close and then the front door... again. I sighed, pulling the covers over my head.

"Blair wake up"

"Blair wake up"

I groaned, pulling the covers over my head and sinking father into my bed.

"Blair im not playing, get up"

It was my mom, and she sounded irritated. I sighed and sat up on my bed, and looked around. It was dark outside, and the house was really quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"just get up, im taking you out to eat" she said, walking out.

I got up and put on leggings, and a random hoodie and my vans. I grabbed my phone, and met my mom in the kitchen.

"Where's the twins and dad?" I ask, looking around.

"They stayed at Uncle ale's" She muttered.

I was slightly confused, but uncle ale was my dad's brother.

"ready?" she asked, picking up the keys off the table.

"uh yeah" I say, following her out of the house.

We got into the car, and I was still confused and I didn't know what was going on. I felt a little worried, but I didn't know what to ask or how to ask.

I just gave understand to my curiosity.

"Mom? what's going on?"

"Blair please? wait till we get there" she said.

I sighed, and laid my head back; what was going on? I closed my eyes, and listened to the small hum of the radio.

I felt the car come to a firm stop, I opened one eye. We were at the restaurant and not a red light. I got out of the car, and followed my mom inside.

We were seated as soon as we walked in, I sat there awkwardly. I knew something was wrong. But I couldn't figure it out, and I wasn't really going to stress about it anymore.

"Are you ready?" I asked my mom, she looked up from the menu. She sighed, "let's wait till we get our food" she shakes her head.

okay I lied, I was worried and stressed. I was completely curious and I wanted to know. I felt anxious and anxiety knot formed at the bottom of my stomach.

The lady came to our table, bringing our drinks and food. Finally, I can know and this knot would leave my stomach maybe?

"Are you ready to tell me now?" I ask.

my mom nods

"uhm your dad, took the twins to uncle ale's" she said.

"I know?" I laugh.

she shook her head.

"honey, your dad and I are getting a divorce" she admitted.

my fork dropped, and so did my jaw and I felt my heart stop. I was shocked, disappointed, and slightly happy. He was abusive, mostly when I was little he hadn't hit me since November.

"wait what why?" I ask.

she let out a deep sigh.

"because, he's been having an affairs and write fight alot and we aren't happy anymore" she shakes her head.

"What's going to happen to the twins? and Me?" I panic.

"Blair your dad's taking the twins, and your staying with me" She confessed.

I look at her wide eyed, I was confused and I didn't know what to say or do. I was blank, and I couldnt figure anything out.

"Blair are you okay?" she asked.

I heard her but I couldnt form any words or fathom any right now. The twins I love they, why would she or he do this?

"mmmom" I croak, stopping my self from crying.

"why is he taking the twins?" I ask.

"because their his" she says.

I shake my head "their also yours"

"and im yours and his too" I say.

She doesn't say anything, and her face went pale and blank.

"wait mom?" I ask, I was now about to cry.

"what are you trying to say?" I ask.

"Blair you and the twins don't have the same dad" My mom says, wiping the tears.

I give her a disgusted look.

"What do you mean mom?" I say, slightly raising my voice.

"you were from my first marriage, your dad left me before you were born and well Henry took over when we met.. and we didn't want to hurt you" my mom said, crying.

"Im more hurt now mom" I scoff, standing up..

"Blair wait" my mom called.

I shook my head.

"Don't" I spat.

I walked out of the restaurant.

ooo dramaaaa? yasss this is so fun bye

double update yay.