Chapter Twenty-one

{this is going to be a long story, and it's not even close to being over js}

|Blair's P.o.v|

When i woke up, i grabbed my phone and checked the time it was already twelve. I sat up and looked around my room, remembering the pictures of Tilly and Jack flooded my brain. I sighed and got out of bed, i couldn't go to see the twins because i have to an adult and my parents were at work. The only person that came to my head was him.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number. "hey sam are you busy?" I ask him, "no why what's up?" he asked, concerned. "I need your help, come as soon as possible" I say, "I'll be there at two, i'm with Nate right now" Sam said, into the phone. "Okay just come in" i tell sam, before hanging up the phone.

I got out of bed and started getting ready, putting on my outfit. (the one above) doing my hair and makeup. I sat back down on my bed, not really sure what to do. I mean Sam should be here in like half an hour, i went down stairs and made something to drink talking head-ach medicine. All the crying i did last night gave me a big head-ach, and it still hasn't gone away yet. I got a text from Sam not to long after.

sam- im on my way, lets get something to eat.

Blair- Sound's good i'm already ready.

After sending that text sam walks into the house about ten minutes later, with Nate. "Long time no see" Nate smiles, pulling me into a hug; i hugged him back and gave Sam a tight hug, he held me a little bit longer. "We should get going" Nate said, looking down at his watch. Sam and i both agreed, following him out to Nate's car because it wasn't Sam's.

"Where are we going?" i ask the boys, "just to moonlight, its closer and they have private booths" Sam says, turning around and smiling at me. I nod my head and lean back trying to relax. It was no use because we arrived ten minutes, "come on blair your slow" Nate says, getting out of the car.

i let out a small laugh, and walked in between the boys they got us a small private booth. "So what do you need?" Nate asked, after they brought us our drinks and took our order for us. "well this is huge, but i need your two's help with something" i say, uneasy really hoping they would help.

"Okay just tell us and we will help" Sam said, slight impaintley. "I need you guys to help me get recordings from the school camera's" i say, looking at them sternly. "You want us three to break into school, and get a recording off the camera's?" Nate said, his jaw slightly dropping. I nodded quickly, "we'll do it" sam smiled, "what no that's completely illegal" Nate gasped, Sam and I glared at him harshly.

"We could seriously go to jail" he said, defenseful; Sam smacked his chest. "Everything you guys do is illegal, hush up maloley" i laugh, taking a sip of my soda. "Why do you need this recording anyways?" Sam asked, i coughed a little. "How do you too feel about tilly?" i asked, looking for answers. "She's mad crazy, we quit like two weeks ago" Nate said, with Sam agreeing.

An evil grin swept across my face, "It's the tape of tilly, that day everything happened i need it" i sigh, looking down. "Well why?" i heard sam ask, "johnson gave me a lawyer and i'm getting all of us out of this mess" i say, with a slight smile.

"Are you crazy?" Sam yelled, i shrugged not knowing what else to say. get us all in jail" Sam whispered, through gritted teeth. "Not if it was black-mail, and we have tons of proof" i roll my eyes. "True" Nate agreed, "look in need every text and papers Tilly ever gave you" i say, sternly watching the boys nod

"why'd you two quit anyways?" i ask, taking another sip. "She hired some girl, i don't remember her name. But together Tilly and that girl are crazy" Sam laughed, shaking his head, with Nate agreeing with him.