Chapter Forty-Two

|Christmas Eve|

Today is Christmas eve, which means everyone is coming over. My mom told me that everyone was spending the night. Which could either end in a good or bad way; I want it to be in a good way.

"Blair come here" my mom yelled.

I got up off my bed, still wrapping gifts and met my mom and grandparents down stairs.

"yeaaaa?"

"Can you and the twins set up the air mattress's down in the basement?" She asked.

I would tell her to so it herself, one I want to live, and two she's cooking food.

"dumb and dumber get down here" I yell.

"Blair watch your mouth" My mom hisses.

my grandpa laughs and pats her back.

"jane calm down,their kids"

I hear the twins pushing each other, yelling at one another to get to us.

"see their so immature" I hiss.

"go" my mom demands, pointing at the. basement.

I laugh, taking the twins down to the basement. pulling a outrageous amount of air mattress putting the every where..

The Christmas tree was down here too, so everything really worked out. And I was actually really excited for tonight.

"Blair, the door is for you" I heard my grandma yell.

I left the twins and ran up the stairs towards the front door. Nat had a bag of presents in her hand.

"here let me help you" I take a bag.

"gifts in the basement" my mom yells.

"we know" I yell, taking them.

I set them up.

"one for everyone?" I ask.

"yeah" she sighed.

"let's go get blankets and movies" I say, to Nat and the twins.

"ask mom for red box" Ben said.

"or you could" Mac pushed him.

"or you guys could shut up" I laugh, walking up to my mom.

"Can I barrow the card?" I ask.

my mom raised her brow at my question.

"for what?"

"too rent movies and candy" I smile.

"fine" she sighs, handing me the credit card.

"im taking dumb, dumb 2, and dumber" I yell.

"hey" the twins and Nat yell.

"kidding"

The four of us walked through the department store. The twins picking out candy, while I rent red box and then Nat rents a separate red box.

The twins ran up with Tons candy.

"well okay then" I laugh.

"sorry we couldn't help it" Ben smiles..

"eheh it's cool, let's just go" I say, paying for everything.

I see a little unicorn sitting on the shelf, I pick it up laughing. "Do you remember when our kindergarten teacher had this" I laugh. She laughed nodding "I'm sure you threw it at Emily Glazers head" Nat laughed. "Oh yeah, I got in huge trouble" I smile. "Here take a picture" I say, handing my phone to Nat.