chapter eleven.

|blairs p.o.v|

I decided to wear something, cute and dressy but casual for my date with sam. I put on a white, and pink floral print crop top; with light washed high-wasited shorts, a white cardigan, and white converse and I curled my hair and did my makeup. (sorry, I put detail).

I walked downstairs to where my family, and hayes sat talking. "do I look okay?" I asked worried, they all complimented me. but my mind was still worried, I have never been on a date before so technically this was actually my first date.

I heard a car door close, mac jumped up and peaked. she looked at me and smiled "your prince has arrived" she laughed, while saying it. I giggled while rolling my eyes at her. I ran up to grab my bag, while mac let Sam in. I didn't want to keep sam talking to my annoying parents so I quickly found my bag.

I paced my self downstairs and see sam standing there talking with my mom and dad. "hey you ready Sam?" I smile at him; "sure, nice seeing you guys" Sam smiles walking with me out the house. he grabs, by my waist and kissed my forehead. "so where are we going?" I ask him; "I decided on the fair because why not not?" he shrugs. I giggle because everyone seemed to make it obvious that he was and all I did was deny it.

Sam and I arrived at the fair, and he bought by wrist band. "what ride do you wanna ride first?" he asked me; interwined our hands together. I felt awkward because we were in public; but I stayed calm on the outside as my heart raced on the inside. "are you okay b?" sam looked at me; furrowing his eyebrows together. "why?" I try to play everything off. "your hands got sweaty and shaky" he pointed to our hands that were still latched together.

I pulled them away, and wiped them on my outfit. "sorry things like this make me nervous" I apologized to him. he shakes his head "no worries, but this makes you nervous? and not your job?" he raised his eyebrows; letting out a chuckle. I giggle, knowing he was right. "oh hush Wilkinson" I smack his arm, "so let's get on the double sided faris wheel" sam said pointing up at the wheel that was flipping and shit.

"okay, looks fun" I shrug getting into the not so long line. I mean, no one wants to ride this. I only am, because I know ill regret saying no later. we for closer and line and I got excited and anxious. "I can tell your excited" sam laughed at by jittery body.

"im nervous too" I tell Sam, "so am I" he chuckles showing his dimples. "you two hurry" the grumpy man snapped. I rolled my eyes and pulled Sammy onto the two seater cart. "ready?" he exhaled a laugh, as the gate closed. "not really, but let's do this" I laughed taking a deep breath.

(skipping because it's not interesting)

"let's go get some drinks" sam held by hand. I agree, while we start walking across the slightly crowded field. when we reach the line, a familiar boy and girl are together in line.

"Jack?" I blurt out; jack and tilly turn around. "oh hey tilly" I smile and shift towards sam uncomfortably. "hey blair and sam" tilly waves smiling. gosh jack is so naive and dumb. yet I am too because I feed into her work; too save my friends, my self, jack.

"hey blair" Jack says clearing his throat. awkwardness filled the air, and we all stood there silent. "blair don't forget uhm to stop by tomorrow" tilly reminded me of my duties. she gave a head nod to Sam, only we noticed but not Jack because he's oblivious asshole.

"ill see you later" Jack says handing tilly a snow cone and walking away. jack turns and winks at me, yet again only I see it. jeez some people need to pay attention.