Chapter Fifteen

"Jack I have to tell you something" I blurted out to jack, before I pressed everything. he looked up and me, and stared at me for awhile. "well are you going to say something" jack asked, getting impaient.

"jack whatever I say or do, you promise not to leave me...I need you here, I need your help" I ask Jack, knowing him and jack j were by only hope through anything. he looked at me, his eyes seemed to be larger and he nodded. he took my hand, and laced them together. "ill stay no matter what" he whispered too me.

"im the girl...who works for tilly" I blurted out, all too fast. he gasped looking at me, shocked and confused. "wait what?" he yelled at me; not intentionally. "jack im the girl who works for tilly" I repeat, "but why? your so innocent and good" he said, too me. "are you ready for this?" I asked him. he squeezed my hand tighter and nodded.

"I was in the hall one day, just to get out of class and I saw tilly.. she was kissing nate like makeout and other stuff" I say cringing. "she saw that I saw, and she pushed me into a locker threatening me, and making me have a concussion, and that's the day I showed up late for tutoring and you were being an ass...and that's why im always busy. that's why I was always with sam and nate. they used to for sex, to suduce men while they stole their stuff back and got their money" I tell jack, beginning to cry.

"and now im trapped, I killed someone jack. she'll send me, us all away. she threatened me with by friends. she'll hurt them, us, everyone.. im trapped to jack" I yell crying. I couldn't help it, I was emotional he's the first person I told, and a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

jack grabbed me by my shoulders and pressed his lips onto mine. I kissed back, missing the feeling of jacks soft, plump lips. my stomach had tons of butterflies as I lifted off my seat and over to jacks sitting onto his lap.

I finally pull away from jack, "jack we still have travel time" I sigh, getting back into my seat. he nods "where are we going?" he says, giving me a wide-smile. "too see jack" I say bluntly, and pull off.

"wait why are we going to see jack?" he asked me. "because I was going to ask him for advice, and now we both are...he seems too know more" I tell Jack, he doesn't say anything else. but sit there and try to mentally prepare himself, too see his best friend.

"don't blair let's just go home" he said, gripping by thigh. "jack we have too" I say, keeping my eyes on the rode. "we can go tomorrow" he said; "thanksgivng" I rolled my eyes. "fine Friday, so I can prepare myself... and you can too" he says, biting his lip. I sighed, and made a u-turn. "fine, we leave friday 5;30am" I said sternly. he nods, kissing my cheek and letting me drive.

on our way back we stopped at mc donalds; deciding too sit inside. I ordered a chicken nuggets and a mcflurry; Jack ordered the same thing.

we sat down at the table and started eating. he smiled at me, and kept starring. "is there something on my face" I ask, panicing. "no no, you just look pretty today" he said, smiling wider.

"don't you have a girlfriend" I ask, trying to not make tilly made. he rolls his eyes, "not for long" he mumbled. "jack maybe you shouldn't do that...wait a little" I say, uneasy worried tilly might get suspicious. "whatever b" he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"jack please" I say, grabbing his hand. he sighed "sorry, im just not happy right now" he says, giving a fake smile. "let's go on an adventure" I suggest; "what are you talking about?" he raised his eyebrows. "let's go somewhere... like out of omaha" I smile.

"let's go to the edge of town...by the cliffs" I say, "too get away" I say continued. "I like your thinking blair" jack laughed, winking at me. I nod, and get up to throw away our trash, and leave the McDonalds. getting back into the car. "get ready for along drive" I laugh, turning in the car and driving off.