Fourty-Three

|Christmas morning|

The parents all woke us kids up at exactly 7:30. Although slightly annoyed at the early wake up, I loved Christmas so I didn't mind..

Exchanging gifts with one another was easy, I mean everyone got what they wanted..

I got gift cards, money, and a necklace from my grandparents. Earrings from my mom, and a really nice anklet from Sam. So a lot of jewelry.

The only person I didn't get a gift from was Jack, although I wasn't really wanting one from him. I had got him a tribal hoodie.

I got up giving everyone hugs and kisses on three cheek. Except Jack, I stuck with a hug.

"breakfast in an hour, you all should get ready" Lori, Sam's mom told us.

Us girls headed to mind room, while the boys went to Ben's room.

I put on a Christmas hoodie (picture above) along with my leggings and combat boots. I brushed through my hair, and waited for the girls.

I heard a knock on the door, I pushed the changing girls into the bathroom quickly; and opened up my bedroom door.

I see jack standing there, with his hands in the hoodie I got him.

"what's up?" I ask him.

"Can I talk to you...outside?" he asked.

I nodded, closing the door behind me. Going out to the front of the house to talk with him.

"so what's up?" I ask, looking around.
"I have your Christmas present" he smiles.

"Jack, you didn't have to get me anything" I sigh, shaking my head.

He didn't say anything, he just handed me a tiny little box.

It was wrapped in a pink and white poke a dot paper. I tore it off, leaving a black velvety box.

I slowly opened it.

it was a silver ring, with a heart as the pendent.

"jack you didn't have to seriously" I sighed, looking up at him.

He shook his head.

"Blair I bought this, after we went to the mall when we were together. I was saving it" he smiled, a little.

I nodded my head.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him a hug.

"thank you a lot Jack, this was sweet" I cooe.

"anytime, but we should get in" he said looking at the snow that was falling heavier.

Him and I walked in, I saw Sam sitting at the table with an empty seat.

I took a seat next time him.

"hey where were you?" he asked.

"Jack wanted to give me my present" I shrug.

he raised his eyebrows, questioning me.

I showed him the ring.

He didn't say anything, but he interwined our fingers together. placing a kiss on my cheek.

My mother walked in, giving me and Sam a grin at our couple like actions.

I rolled my eyes; reliving the awful discussion I held between her and Nat.

All the adults had sat at the long table, that was placed In our dining room. It was made to sit almost forty people.

As all of dug into our mom's cooking.