chapter ten.

Friday;

Friday Friday, that's all that ran through my head this morning. I used to love Fridays, but Jack is ruining them with that stupid deal I dumbly agreed to. Jack was great in so many ways, also annoying and stupid in so many ways. plus im 'with' sam now apprently.

I didn't pick up any body today either, so I went to straight to my locker. "guess who?" Jacks voice appears behind me. I slam my locker "what do you want Jack?" I huff annoyed. "just to remind you of our plans twice a week" he smiled leaning against my locker.

I roll my eyes "jack, how about once a week we deal and once a week we study?" I ask hoping he'd agree. he looked at me, for awhile he better be thinking yes. "fine, only because im rough and you'll need the break" he smirked walking off to Mr.lines class. I knew he'd turn it into something else.

I find my group in the hall, and rush uo to them. "what's up guys?" I smile wrapping my arms around them. "hey Blair" nat smiled. "sup" the boys said at the same time; nat and i gave them a creepy look but went back to our conversation.

"how was yesterday alone?" she asked taking a seat. "it didn't last long, my dad was home early so they left" I told her. "oh why?" she asked me; now the boys joined our conversation. "mac got into a fight over a boy" I smiled. "did she win?" Matt asked. I glared "duh" I smack him; "so whose the boy?" nat asked me. I shrugged "Hayes? I think" I sigh.

"Wait what?" Nash asked me. "what? I said hayes" I look at him weird. "that's by brothers name" he said suprised. "there's probably more Hayes in the world nash" matt said.

"okay, ask your sister for a picture of him" nash sassed. I laughed and texted mac, she quickly sent a picture of them. "see look" I showed my phone. he pulled out his phone. "see my brother" he smirked showing another picture of the boy. "omg if they got married we'd be related" I smiled big.

they all glared at me, I rolled my eyes "stop that freaks" I laughed. Nat smacked my head "don't be so rude" she said too me; my jaw dropped "you just hit me" I glared at her. "because you called us freaks" she said in a duh tone. "but you hit me" I said back again, "and you called us freaks" she said back again. "okay ladies that is enough" Mr.lines shushed us.

I blew her a kiss, and she turned around. during class, I felt eyes watching me; it made me creeped out. I knew who it was, but I didn't want to move my head.

"blair, pay attention" Mr.lines tapped my desk. I looked up, "sorry" I mouthed and continued to write notes. but the eyes were still there, I peaked in my peripheral view and saw jack starring at me but with a smile. I moved my eyes back down to my paper and continued to write.

"we should actually help teachers today" matt laughed as we walked to class together. "maybe we should" I nod my head, walking into class. "do you have any teachers?" matt asked our teachers while I picked our passes.

matt walks up to me with a smirk, "looks like your little boy toys aren't so perfect" he says to me.. I roll my eyes "I never said they were, but what are you talking about?" I ask him. "their in internal suspension, and we have to drop off work" matt says in a annoyed tone. "aren't you friends with them?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. he nods "doesn't mean I agree with their actions" he scoffs. I nod along "very true" I say, letting out a little chuckle.

Matt and I walk out to the outside, buildings where I.s was located. we walk up to the door and knock, and tall buff man comes and opens the door. when I walk in, the boys seemed to be shocked maybe thinking I belong here. "I have to give this to Jack gilinsky" I mumble to him, while matt gives sam his work.

"what's up babygirl?" Jack whispers smirking. I smile a little, but roll my eyes "here" I say bluntly. "ouch I saw you smile though" he chuckles. I roll my eyes and turn around he grabs my ass, I gasp making everyone look at me. "sorry, i hit my foot" I clear my throat. Jack let's out a stiff laugh, I shoot a glare at him but it just makes him smirk. "blair let's go" Matt, snapped. I nodded quickly and followed matt out of the building.