Chapter Twenty-Six

|Blair's p.o.v|

Nashhyyy- Im picking you up at five

Blairbear- great, you know where I live.

Nashhyyy - I do, see you soon beautiful(:

When Nash and I ended our conversation, I got into the shower. Quickly finishing because, I did everything I had to do last night. "can you set up the curler?" I ask Nat, pulling out my make-up.

I pulled out my make-up bag, and sat by my vanity doing my look that I usually do. "Nash is going to love you" Nat smiled, I smiled a little too nodding. "I still ship you and Jack, but he's a fuckboy" Nat laughed, shaking his head. I sighed, looking back in the mirror not letting the thought of him ruin met night.

Once I finished my make-up, I worked on my hair curling it all. "Im so happy with my hair" I said, smiling up at Nat. "Your welcome" She laughed. I really did love my hair pink, I think it made me more me.

I got up after finishing my hair, and walk over to my shopping bag. Pulling the clothes out, I put them on. (picture above// also I know she didn't have pink hair at that time but pretend) "You actually look great" Nat complimented, I did a curt nod. Looking at myself in the mirror.

I heard a small knock at my downstairs door, i looked over at Nat starting to feel slightly more nervous. "Don't be so nervous, it's just Nash" Nat laughed, pushing me forward. I glared back at her before proceeding to walk downstairs; i took a deep breath before opening the door.

Nash looked up at me, he wore a tux so i guess i did dress casual yet dressy so it was good enough. "You look amazing" I smile, planting a kiss on his cheek; "You look great too" Nash smiled, letting his cheeks flush.

"How cute, i'll be here when you get home bye cuties" Nat smiled, closing the door. I laughed a little before following Nash out to the obviously burrowed car, that was his moms. Wow he really did try, and it actually warmed my heart he put in a lot of effort.

"Where are we going?" I ask, feeling so comfortable and excited. "Too steak house, and then a surprise" Nash said, i smiled. "There always has to be that cliche moment" I say, winking at him. He nods before starting the car and driving off too the Steak House.

I turned on the radio, playing my playlist of G-eazy, "I can't believe you listen to him" Nash said, glancing at me. I nodded "I know i don't look like it, but i wanted to do something new" I explain, he nods before pulling up to the Steak House.

He helped me out of the car, placing his hand on the small of my back giving me the goose bumps. I looked at Nash and smiled before looking forward again. We walked into the building and it was pretty packed.

"Did you reserve our spot?" I ask, he nodded and walked up to the lady. "Reservation for Nash Grier" he told her, she nodded and went through her book of the reservations.

"Right here" She smiled, before getting a waitress to lead us tp our table. We got a table in three back, which was nice because it was warm over here.

"What are you getting?" he asked, looking up. "probably steak" I joke, Nash laughed a little. "no but seriously I'll probably get the steak meal, with a patato" I say, shrugging. He nodded his head, and got the lady to take our orderes. Him and I getting the same meal, and drink.

"How are you?" Nash asked, "ive been better, but everything happens for a reason" I say, frowning a little. "Im sorry Jack did that to you" Nash said, shaking his head. "it's okay, atleast I have you and my best friends" I say, smiling.

"So are you still going to tell me, what's been going on this past few months?" He askes, causing my to choke on my coke. I finally cleared my throat "Nash, we should talk about it later. More private" I whisper. He gave me a weird look, but shook his head understanding.

Are food came out, making Nash and I immediately dig in. "Enough about me, how are you?" I asked, while taking small bites. "well I have some good news, and maybe bad news" he says, sighing.

"just tell me Nash" I laugh, shaking my head. "I got into my acting college" he smiled, it it fell a little. "what's wrong? what's tge bad news?" I ask, panicking.

"well i have to move out with my dad" Nash says. I gave him a confused look.

he sighed "Blair Im leaving in June"

ouch cliff hanger I guess so sad guys, but this is forming my story so sorryyyy.