Chapter Fifty/ Epilouge

Epilogue|

In the mirror, examining my outfit. I sighed, I felt cute but my heart felt empty. And the anxious feeling sat in my stomach.

"Blair honey we have to leave" my mom said, catching my attention.

"Yeah, I'm going to pick up Nat, Matt, and Nash. I'll meet you there" I say, grabbing my keys.

"Please Blair, be on time" she sighed, squeezing her eyes in frustration.

"Mom it's jacks graduation, I won't be late" I said, walking past her.

"Your other friends are graduating too" she reminded.

"I know" I yell, walking out and getting into my car.

"You look cuter than me" Nat frowned, getting in the car.

"We look good together" I said.

Next stop, graduation day.

When I arrived, everyone was Already inside. "Okay let's hurry" I yelp, running inside the building.

We make our way to our seats, next to my family and the graduating families.

"Hi David, hi Katherine" I smile.

"Hi Monte" I smile.

"Hi Lori" I smile.

Finally the graduation started, Time had passed. And then I heard them call 'Jack Gilinsky' I'm sure we clapped and cheered the loudest.

Then it was 'Jack Johnson' and 'Nate Maloley' then it was 'Samuel Wilkinson'.

Graduation Had ended and we were standing in front f the building talking and taking pictures.

I saw Jack walking towards me, I smiled at him. He gave me a hug, lifting me off the ground slightly.

I laughed. "Can we talk?" He asked, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, let's talk" I said, he pulled me towards the garden.

"Blair, do you love me?" He asked.

"Jack, I love you more than I've loved anyone" i said.

"Do you want to be together?" He asked.

"J-Jack we can't date your leaving" I shook my head.

"Come with me, please. I don't want to go without you" he said.

I felt myself crying again, as the boy I loved dearly asked me to leave Omaha with him.

"Jack, this is your dream. You have to get on that plane without me. You have to leave me" I shake my head.

"Blair why can't you just go with me" he yelled.

"Jack it's your dream, you have to do what you love. I have to stay here and follow my dream" I say.

He looked at me one last time, and wiped the tears that had fallen.

"I love you Blair porter" he said, crying himself.

"I love you too Jack Gilinsky" I smile.

He kissed my forehead.

"Jack, go. I want you to go, live your dream. I want you to be happy. And if one day, were on the same page. Then we'll see, but now it's your chance to leave Omaha and go" I smile, through the tears.

And with that I watched as the boy I once thought was trouble. Leave my side, the boy I fell in love with. He left he left to catch a flight out to Los Angeles.

And I'm still in Omaha.

Omg omg omg omg omg okay last chapter. Crying because well this is my favorite story. And you know there's going to be a sequel soon. Keep posted. Love you guys, thank you for the journey.

welcome to the end of trouble, no this isn't the end of the journey but the end of the book. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing this. love you guys, see you soon.