Chapter Eighteen

|jacks p.o.v|

I woke up the next morning on by roof, the sun was bright and blinded me. my head felt like someone hit me with a bat, and my heart felt stomped on. blair doesn't make me feel like this, she makes me whole. it's tilly she broke me, my friends, and ruined everything. she ruined me, and now im broken and only whole with Blair.

I looked ahead at my neighborhood, and notices most cars were gone. my parents car was gone too. it's also a tuesday; most people have school or work.

I stumbled off into my room, and fell onto my bed. I felt like death and emptiness taking over my body. I peaked at my phone, sitting on my side table. it read 10;30am I didn't see the point in going to school now.

I slipped into just basketball shorts, and getting some advile. I ran my fingers through my hair, tugging at it. bad idea; when you hve a hangover. I laid back in bed, the room seemed dark. my black curtain blocking out light, and no source of light in my room. I felt sleepy, empty, hungover, and most of empty.

|blairs p.o.v|

jack hadn't made it to school yet, and I was with him yesterday. apart of me wanted to go over there and make sure he's okay, and the other half of me knew I had to stay in school. I kept my school thought, and texted him "where are you? are you okay?" appropriate right?

I tried hard to focus in third period, but I couldn't. Nash had to tell me to focus many times. today nat isn't here today, and matt is working with this girl hanna. "are you okay b you seem off?" Nash asked, changing the subject.

"im just worries about jack, he didn't come to school" I sighed, running by face. "maybe he's sick, are you guys a thing?" nash asked me, I didn't know what to say. "no, just close friends" I shrug, playing with my fingers. "oh cool, cool" he said, awkwardly playing with his pencil.

"blair...nevermind" nash said, clearing his throat. "no nash tell me" I said, wanting to know. "do you maybe...wanna see a movie..on Saturday ?" Nash asked, scratching the back of his neck. I didn't know what too say, Nash was a good guy and good friend. he wasn't bad looking either, an he had a nice heart. "why not?" I say shrugging.

"ill pick you up at 6;30" he told me, I gave him a nod and continued to work.

the day passed on and jack only crossed my mind once, and he never left. he stayed in the back, worrying me slightly. I hope he is okay, but something told me he wasn't.

I quickly left school after the bell rang, finding myself basically running through the snow to get to by car. (I brought the snow in baby)

I sat there thinking of all possible things, by heart started to race rapidly. I took that as a sign and sped of out of the school; and over to jacks.
jacks car was still placed in his drive way, along with his dad's. I ran over to the door knocking quickly and loud. "blair everything okay?" david asked; "I need to see Jack now" I say, running past him.

I ran up to jacks room opening the door. I see Jack presses against the bed bored, with his hands barrister in his knees sobbing. I gasped and sat on his bed, pulling him into my chest.

I felt his tears hit my sweater, and his breathing changed rapidly. Jack was now hyperventilating. "jack are you?" I say, panicing. I grab three water bottle off the floor, and shove it into his face. His shakey hassle grab it from my hands, and watch him chug it back.

he looked up at me with puffy eyes, "blair you shouldn't see me like this" he says, looking away. "jack what's wrong?" I say, letting my voice crack. I was supposed to be strong for Jack, Jack needed me to be strong. I had to be strong for him.

"she--she broke me...it's all her fault" he sobbed again, putting his head in his hands. "who Jack who?" I yell, pulling his head up; making him look me in my eye. "tilly, it was her she did this. she ruined everything; my life she did this" he said now yelling and crying.

he turned around and punched the wall, making me flinch. I backed up a bit, Into a corner. when saw this his facial expression went soft. "I didn't mean to scare you" he whimpered, hold my face. I looked at him, as the tears brimmed in my eyes.

I hated seeing jack like this, I hates seeing him to broken and fragile. I cared about jack so much, hell I even love him, I love Jack.

"why are you crying?" he asked, wiping my fallen tear. "you shouldn't be like this, you deserve better" I say, my voice cracking. "ill be okay, as long as your here" he whispered.

he pushed his lips against mine, I responded quickly. feeling that pit in my stomach, it was a good anxiety. he pulled away and looked at me in the eyes "as long as I have you" he said, finally smiling.

I sat on the bed, and Jack places his head in my lap; I played with jacks hair. "why didn't you come to school?" I ask him, I mean I guess it was the time now. "I uhm sorta had a hang over" he said awkwardly.

I slapped him on the head "what the hell Jack? it's out fucking tuesday?" I yelled. jacks had a grin on his face, "why are you smiling?" I scowled. "it's so hot when your mad" he cooed. I felt him push his lips onto mine, I was going to pull away. but his lips were like my favorite drug, and I was addicted.

he pulled away, when my phone started to go off. I picked it up, it was my mom. "hello" I say into the phone; "Blair come home now, hydrogen important" my mom yelled, she sounded like she was crying.

I hung up "Jack let's go, it's my mom.. I think something happened" I said, yelling. Jack hurried and grabbed his winter things, before running with me to my car.

when I got home, I see cops and ambulance in my house. I park on the some of the rode, and run over to see my mom on the floor crying in my dad's arms. "hey you two get back" a cop grabbed us. I yanked away, "this is my family" I yelled, running over to my mom.

"dad what is it, what happened?" I said, wanted know.

"blair someone did a drive by, as shit mac and Ben" my dad cried. I felt my self drop on my knees, I didn't care i hit the snow. I felt arms wrapping around, and I smelled the familiar sent.

"shhh it's okay" jack whispered, as I cried harder. my babies my baby brother and sister. I knew exactly who this was, and I knew what had to be done.

I think this is pretty useful chapter, so much drama and wow. im excited be prepared my continous reader I love you all.
-izzy❤