Chapter Forty-seven

|Months later|

It's been three months since Tilly and Kennedy had been arrested. And I could say that life was going well. It's the middle of May which means prom.

Yes, I am going to prom. I don't know who I'm going with. But I know I want to go even If I just go alone. My friends would be there. And I'd have fun with them.

Junior and senior primate mixed because well the school figured it would be easier since. Because most junior and seniors date they decided to put it into one.

I'm not with Sam anymore, or jack, or anyone in that matter. Sam and I broke up mutually saying neither of us were fit for a relationship. He's leaving with the boys to go to LA along with Nash and Matt.

But all of us are still good friends, even jack and I are close. The boys and I still go to therapy and meeting with the lawyer. We haven't set a trail date but we know it's happening soon.

I walked into school, going to first period sitting with Nash, jack, Matt, and Nat. "Do you guys want to hang out today?" I ask, since I wasn't grounded and it was a Friday.

They all glanced at each other and then back at me. "Sorry b we can't" Nat shrugged. I frowned and nodded not really caring.

"Can you believe it's already prom?" Nat asked, cheering. "I know I'm excited. Tickets go on sale today, want to buy some at lunch?" I ask, eager to get some. "Let's wait" she said, patting my shoulder.

I gave her an odd look, shrugging her hand off. And looking down at my work, it was almost the end of the year and I still had work.

The bell rang telling us to go to our second period, which I had Matt. So him and I walked together. But we met up with Sam and Nate first. "Do you guys want to do something today?" I ask them.

Immediately Sam answered "sorry we can't today" he shrugged. I rolled my eyes, why can't anyone hang out. "Whatever I have class" I say, walking off with out Matt.

It's then end of the day and still no one can hangout. As in my group of friends, or cancel any plans. I walked out the school and towards my car. But stopped when I heard Sam and Nat's familiar voices.

I stopped peering around the cars, to see the whole group loading up in Jacks new truck. I frown and roll my eyes, and kept walking to my car. Deciding to go to chick Fil A.

|Jacks p.o.v|

I drove the boys Nat and I to Blairs

house. I was planning on asking her to prom. Although her and I agreed to prom, I figured I'd still ask her to prom. She deserved to have an amazing night, and I want to provide her with what.

I pulled up to her house, and walking in having the group grab our supplies. Her mom knew we were all coming she knew just my plan.

The boys, Nat, and I quickly running up to Blairs room. We had to do this fast she had went to smoothie king according to her mom. Her mom also made her do one last stop for her to give us more time.

Nat and Sam set up the poster that I had worked on in art class for this day. I looked up at it, it was hung up perfectly. I looked around as I see the boys and I set up the balloons perfectly.

I heard the front door open, and shut.

"I'm home"

|Blairs p.o.v|

"Im home" I yell into my house, it echoed before my mom replied. "I'm in the kitchen Blair" she yelled back. I walked into the kitchen handing her the shampoo and conditioner.

"I'm going to my room, I'll see you later" I say, my mom grinned at me. I gave he a weird look before going up to my room.

I push open my door, seeing very color full balloons, a poster and a happy jack. I walked all the way reding the poster "will you fly up to prom with me?- jack" I read out loud.

I smiled and looked at jack who was now standing. "Will you?" He asked, eager for an answer. "Of course jack" I said, giving him a hug.

"Yay" I heard a group of people yell, I turn around to see Nat and the boys. "Wait you knew about this?" I ask confused. "Surprise" Nat laughed. Handing me a ticket.

I have everyone a hug "okay I'm not mad anymore this was amazing" I laughed. "So do you wanna go to lunch tomorrow?" Jack asked. "Sorry jack she's all mine tomorrow around lunch we have shopping" Nat smiled.

"I'm free that night?" I ask, "sounds great" he kissed my cheek. "Alright let's head out" Jack announced. Everyone gave me a hug and left.

"Get up get up" Nat says, pouncing on my bed, i roll over groaning it felt so early and i was tired. "Come on Blair we have to dress shop" Nat whines, shaking my bed harshly. "Fine i'm up" i yell sitting up, and glaring at her. She gives me an innocent smile handing yoga shorts and a thin hoodie.

"I can't believe i'm going to prom" i smile, getting dressed. "I can't believe your going with Jack" She laughs, shaking her head. I shrug " i don't know, it's like our last thing we do before he leaves after graduation" I frown.

"If it's meant to be, it'll happen at another time" she rubs my back. I nod, pushing her out my room. We go down, taking her car today and head down to the local prom dress shop.

"I think i'm going to get the dress, i saw a few weeks ago" I say, getting out of the car. "Okay, but i still need mine" she smiles, i tell her i know going over to the clerk while she looks for a dress.

"Excuse me, do you still have a dress on hold under the name Blair Porter?" I ask, showing her my ID. She looks down, before going to the back room too look, it was a while before she came back with a black bag attached to a hanger.

"Is this it?" she asked, unzipping the bag and showing me. I gasp and smile "yes it is" i say, pulling the money out i had saved. "Thank you so much" I cheer, before walking back over to Nat.

I took a seat, while Nat was trying on dresses. I was scrolling through my phone when it started ringing. I picked it up, not looking at the name. "Hello" i answer, "Blair its Mrs. Marylin" she announced. "Yes hi is something wrong?" i ask, confused. "Actually no, i'm here to tell you your trial will take place next Saturday" She informs me. "Oh my god that's amazing than you so much" i cheer. Her and i say goodbye before hanging up the phone.

Shit that's the day after prom.

*

*

Nat dropped me off at home, letting me get ready for my date with Jack later on tonight. Jack and i haven't went on a date in so long, him and i strictly agreed on being close friends. I can't deny that i'm still hopelessly in love with him, but things don't turn out the way we think. I heard a knock on the door, it was Jack i said bye to my mom before leaving the house.

I gave jack a hug and got into his car, "where are we going?" i ask, looking over at jack. "Just to this new pizza place, since we both like pizza" he said, smiling at me. I turned up the radio letting the drake album on my phone play through, till we arrived at the pizza parlor. "It looks so Italian" i laugh, jack intertwined our fingers guiding me inside. Jack and i both ordered once slice of cheese and once slice of bacon. When our food came, it looked amazing. Jack looked at the pizza and smiled real big looking back up at me. (GIF linked above). i laughed before taking a bite of my food. Throughout the night jack and i talked about random things, he told me how he's excited to move to LA and go on tour. I couldn't help but be sad and miss him already.

*

*

two more chapter, and maybe an epilogue but im so happy with my book. hope you enjoyed.