little note

Heyy.

I just wanted to say yet another thank you guys. This book has gotten so big in the past couple months it's unbelievable. It's literally the best feeling to click on wattpad in the morning or any time really and to still see votes, comments, adding to the reading lists and follows because of this book. I used to think this book would fail and no one would ever really read it but in my heart I loved the plot etc. so I kept writing and becoming more creative half the time I winged Tf outta the chapters but I still worked my ass off to write it and I'm happy people like it. I am sorry about this mistakes/errors in my writing I've been meaning to edit them but I don't have a laptop anymore at the moment :( so I can't. (I edit on my laptop).

I just thought I'd come and say thank you for 34k it literally means EVERYTHING to me. I love you all so so so much gosh.

Ps. I have a new Jack book coming out based off of mental illness and sexual assault awareness in the next 2 months. Be prepared it's emotional but it will not be that typical mental illness he comes along and saves me and everything is okay. No this is a real life struggle relationship with someone who copes with their mental illness with their partner. Also that comes along with the sexual assault people who go through that (speaking of experience) you don't just get over that and can love someone no it's traumatic and hard to cope with especially in a relationship. I want to bring awareness to these issues in dating so I'm writing a book on it.

I suffer from both of these things so I can write off of experience do not come here and start ANYTHING about these two problems okay? Okay. Also, I do not want your pity because it happens. Yes, I still cope everyday and deal with it but I am okay it was years ago that happened and I've also had my mental illness since I was three I learn as life goes on.

If any one that has gone through something or is currently going through that can message me and we can talk I can always listen and tell you things guys I don't bite I promise. That goes to the same with mental illness.

Goodnight guys, i love you.

#sexualassultawareness #mentalillnessawreness