Chapter Twenty-Four

|Blair's p.o.v|

"Blair open up, it's Nat" I heard, I sighed getting up and letting my best friend into my room. "what's wrong?" she asked, sitting with me on by bed. I shook my head "I can't talk about it right now" I said, fighting back the tears.

"please, tell me it's okay to cry" she said, giving me an reassuring smile. "I know it is, but im tired of crying" I said, "all i've done is cry, and cry and nothing helps" I say, frowning. "I have a remedy" Nat said, smiling showing off her braces. "Okay tell me?" I asked, feeling more interested.

"Im going to buy you snacks, and movies and then after we talk about this and you cry we can eat and watch the movies" Nat said, laughing. "that sounds like a plan" I say, getting up. "no no first we need girls night outfits" she smiled, getting up.

I gave her a weird look, she picked up sweats and a hoodie and threw them at me. "come on, change so we can leave" she said, rushing. Her and I both rushed to get dressed. "where are you two going?" Mac asked, "too get movies, when we start you can come in" I say, smiling. She nodded and crutched back to Hayes.

When Nat and I walked outside, I saw Nate and Sam leaning against his car. "Hey boys" I say, stepping onto the snow; the both look over at me. "where are you going?" Sam asked, giving a confused look. "girls night, sorry Sam" I say, frowning. He nods, walking over and kisses my cheek. "it's okay, I'll see you soon" he whispered in my ear, before walking off.

"What was that all about?" Nat asked, letting out a confused laugh. "Nothing, we are just close" I say, smiling to myself as I got into by car.

As Nat drove, I couldn't help but think how she changes my mood. My best friend, can come around and ill instantly be happy. She knows how to make me happy, and she doesn't even have to try. "your an amazing best friend" I mumble, Nat looks surprised at first but smiles. "you're an amazing best friend too" Nat cooes, as we pull up to target.

Nat and I walk around picking up random things, laughing about how we used to hang out here doing random things. "so I here you can Nash have a date Saturday" Nat says, my jaw dropped I completley forgot about that. "oh yeah, I forgot" I say, feeling a smile creep onto my face. "He's excited you know, don't mess with him" Nat said, getting slightly serious.

"im going to be honest, I never really considered Nash till recently but I haven't gave it thought since he asked me" I say, telling Nat the truth. "You never considered Jack or Sam till they asked you either" Nat scoffed, setting candy in to the cart. I frowned, "don't say that" I sigh, feeling a little sad.

"sorry, that came out wrong" she said, I nodded my head and pushed the cart towards the checkout. After check out, Nat and I headed back to the house bringing all of our snacks up to my room.

"How are you feeling?" Nat asked, once we got comfortable. I smiled a little "great actually" I say, letting out a laugh. She nodded her head, "let's start the notebook" Nat says, walking over to push play. I called Mac into my room, I heard her crutch as fast as she can.

"im here im here" she laughed, slightly out of breath. She plopped down next to me, she was wearing sweats and a hoodie too. "okay, let's start this night" Mac cheered, laughing a little.

Around tweleve Mac knocked out, and my dad carried her out to her room. "are you going to tell me?" she askes, once my dad left. I sighed, and nodded my head feeling anxiety well up in my stomach.

"a few months ago, when Nash, Matt, and you found me passed out in the hall it was tilly who did it" I said, she gave me a questioning look. "I saw her kissing nate, and she said if I told anyone and disinterested do what she said I would put myself and you guys in danger" I said, now feeling myself crying. "so I started selling drugs, and I slept with one or two guys for her" I whimpered. "I also slept with Jack a few times" I said, crying harder into my hands.

"im the worst person, but I only did this to protect my family. I fell for Jack while tutoring him. I saw all sides of him, and im such a fucked up person for working for tilly and doing all these things. but then Jack he knew my feelings, he said he loved me and then he cheated.. he hurt me Nat he fucking crushed me" I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I went to downtown omaha detention center to see Jack Johnson, who was put in jail by tilly for not doing what she asked and he told me I have to find evidence and he would give me his lawyer" I said, looking up at her. "Nat I need you, I need your help. I know tilly shot the twins, and I also she has a partner, as girl to be exact" I said, feeling angry now.

She looked at me, with her jaw dropped slightly. and she looked completley speech less, as I watch her attempt to form words.

"I'll help you, your my best friend and that's what we do"

awwwe a #bat moment how cute, this was fun to write and so so much will be soon. and I know exactly how I want to end this and there will probably be a squeal. but there is alot more to go...