Chapter Nineteen

|later that night|

I paced around the hospital halls, waiting more the twins to get out of surgery. I don't remember what the doctor said about the twins, my mind had tuned them out. it's already eleven o'clock a night, and I haven't stopped crying, or pacing.

jack stayed here with me, but he sat in the chair impatiently bouncing his leg. I tugged my hair, and took a deep breath before sitting down. the first time since, we got here. "it'll be okay Blair" jack said, I shrugged and looked back down at my phone.

"Blair" I heard familiar voices down the hall, I turn to see my three best friends and hayes. (lol sorry baby hayes, I had too). they engulfed me into a hug, I felt a few tears. which I had gotten used to, ive had tears on me from jack, and myself.

"wait jacks here?" nat said, pulling away. I nodded "I was with him, when I got the call" I said looking at jack, and smiling. jack gave me a smile, and I turned back to nat and the boys. "they aren't out of surgery get, they will be soon" I nodded, trying to stay positive.

"we can stay as long as you need us" nash smiled, hugging me.

|jacks p.o.v|

I watched as nash engulfed blair into a hug, I felt jealousy drop into my stomach. he's hold my dear Blair, I cleared my throat making nash jump back.

I watched as nat snickered from a distance at they way nash reacted. I smiled a little; but blair sent me a 'be nice' look. I winked at her, before leaning back.

"anyways, im going to get some starbucks ill bring you guys back some" nash mumbled, pulling his little brother with him.

"jack be nice, nash and I are friends" blair scolded me. I laughed little, and so did nat and matt. she scowled at me, and hit my arm. I out my hands uo in defense.

"wait isn't nash taking you on a date?" matt asked blair, I snarled my head towards her. feeling by heart drop. "he's what" I yell, jumping on to my feet. "it's just a date Jack" blair said, glaring at me. (ooh blair loves Jack, but is going on dates?)

"can I talk to you for a second?" I raise by eyebrows, at her. (omg imagine those brows) she nodded and I pulled her down the long hall way.

"why did you agree to go on a date with Nash?" I growled, trying not to show my heartbreak. "I was just being nice, he is my friend" she scowls at me.

I took a deep breath "I don't think I feel comfortable with that" I sigh, crossing my arms. "and why not?" she said, challenging me. "because I like you God dammit" I yelled, slamming by first on the wall. but not leaving any dents.

she looked awfully taken back, but before I could say anything she ran off and into the girls bathroom.

|blairs p.o.v|

I ran away from Jack, letting the tears fall onto my face. I side down the bathroom wall, I don't know wether to be happy for sad, that Jack likes me. I obviously knew I loved Jack, I couldn't help but have fallen for him over these couple of months.

but jack he was still with tilly, and I know tilly had something to do with this. and that leaves a gut reaching pain. I never trusted tilly, I knew she would hit people one by one.

she has a hit list on me, and she's trying to take down people that are important to me. first two victims brother and sister. next mom and dad, then my friends. and maybe even Jack.

I heard a knock hit the bathroom door, "blair come out" it was jack. I stayed quiet, all you heard was my sniffles. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. my eyes were puffy, and had bags and had a dark tint to them.