Chapter Sixteen

|The Next Day|

I got out of bed, remembering Jack and I had to travel hours away to see Jack j. which I needed to quickly prepare for; I slipped on leggings, and a red and black flannel, with my red vans. my phone beeped saying jack had texted me. "hurry up im down stairs-Jack" .

I run downstairs, too see jack talking to my mom and dad. "hello blair" Jack says, smiling. I smile and wave, hugging my mom. "im sure, jack isn't lying" my mom says, narrowing her eyes at me. my cheeks turn red, "no we actually are going to the detention center" Jack says, laughing lightly.

my eyes widen, and jack shakes his head. "well ill see you later, love you" I kiss my mom, and dad's cheek before running out the house with Jack. we took jacks car, because it was more comfortable for us. "I can't believe you told my mom and dad that" I say, in shock.

he shrugs "well I told her, I needed your support and she agreed" he said. I nodded, turning on the radio to get the awkward silence that was about to rise disappear. I lay my head back, and relax; jack places his hand on my thigh firmly.

I feel goosebumps arise on my leg, as I try to hide the blush on my face. jack let's out, a light chuckle. his black ray bans on his face, only moved lightly by the smile.

"drive gilinsky" I grumble, rolling my eyes. he laughs and places both hands on the wheel, and starts to drive normally again.

|jacks p.o.v|

while I drove down the street, I glanced at blair every once and a while. she was sound asleep, her hair was brushed across her face. and she looked completley peaceful....and adorable.

I laughed to myself and kept driving..although I was with tilly I couldn't help but feel a connection with blair. not like a spark, but a legitimate connection like everything was easy going with her and I didn't have to do anything funny or big to make her laugh or smile or make her want to be around me.

my relationship with tilly was completley different. no matter how hard I tried, tilly and I never got along. no matter what I pushed aside, I didn't feel compatible with tilly.

I was about ten mintues away, so I woke up blair. "blair wake up" I whisper, shaking her awake. she sat up brushing her pink hair out of her face. "im up" she said, with a smile..

I felt heat rise to my cheeks, which was odd because it's never really happened. "we are almost there...ten mintues" I grumble, turning back to the rode..

when we arrived at the detention center, we drove through the gates. I could feel my heart beating rapidly. as I haven't seen jj in months..

she grabbed my hand, as we walked up "it's gonna be okay" she said smiling, she tip-toed and kissed my cheek.."I know" I said, smiling down at her.

we went through a security, and we finally were taken to a private room...with one police officer in it. (idk how this works, but eheh)...in the distance I see Jack walking through the hall, in his orange jump suite. felt light-headed and I couldn't breath.

blair took my hand, "you'll break okay" she mumbled kissing it. just then jack walked through the door. he had a dull look to his face, and he looked utterly miserable. the police officer nodded, and jack began to talk.

|blairs p.o.v|

"hello jack, and you are?" jj asked, turning to me. I gulped "im blair" I say, giving a small smile. "you were the one, who asked for visitation rights?" Jack j asked me, I nodded quickly. "okay..well what do you need?" he asked..