Chapter Thirty-Nine

|continued|

I stood outside, calling anyone I could think of beside my mom or 'dad'. I scrolled past his name, as in 'Jack' . I sighed feeling defeated and pressed his number; knowing he's the only one who would probably answer.

"hello"

"Jack"

"oh God what now"

I rolled my eyes, ignoring his rude remark.

"I really need you too, pick me up and olive garden"

"why?"

"Jack please, ill explain later I just really need you too. and no one is answering"

"fine"

I felt something wet hit my head, oh God rain?

"please hurry"

I hung up, groaning as more water fell. And it would soon turn to snow, and it would be heavy snow.

I saw Jack roll up, I thank God he got here quickly. I ran too his car, and got in the front seat.

"why am I picking you up?"

he looked tired and half asleep, I slightly felt bad for earlier and now calling him.

"I uhm got bad news from my mom, and I didn't want to be around her"

"are you moving?" he asked, he looked slightly disappointed.

"no no, it's something way worse"

"than what is it?"

"I really can't talk about it right now...I don't feel like crying anymore"

"okay"

Jack took a turn, pulling into a coffee house.

"why are we here?" I ask.

"im tired, and I figured we'd talk over coffee"

he smiled at me.

I nodded, getting out of the car and following him inside the coffee house. it resembled 'friends' ; other felt comforting.

"I'll order for you, sit outside" he pointed to am empty balcony.

it was still raining, but it had been starting to turn to snow and it looked nice to sit in.

I obeyed Jack, taking a seat on the chairs starring out at the parking lot and the busy street.

I heard the door bells that hung from the door hinge jingle. I looked towards the door, and saw Jack with coffee jumps and muffins.

"thank you"

"no problem"

"do you wanna know?"

"yeah, I'd like too"

I began to discuss and re-tell everything my mom had told me. I wiped the tears that kept falling from my eyes.

"sorry"

"don't be sorry...Blair I'd be the same"

"no no, I was so rude today. and I practically forced you to get me"

"Im glad I picked you up. I couldn't let an important girl cry im a olive garden parking lot"

he chuckled a little.

he called my important, my heart swelled on how nice it was to hear that again.

I snapped into reality, Jack has a girlfriend a horrible cruel girlfriend but he's taken..

"let me take you home"

I nodded and gathered my things, following him out to his car.

The car rise home was silent and it made me comfortable. I didn't want to cry, I didn't want to talk either.

When Jack dropped me off, I muttered a good bye and a peck on the cheek.

I ran up to my room, and flopped onto my bed. Starring are the ceiling and then out the window.

I closed my eyes.

I heard a knock on my door, I sat up letting out a yawn it was morning.

I sighed and got up opening the door

my mom.

I thought out slamming the door, but she's still my mom. I opened my door wider letting her in, I took a sent on my bed.

"can I help you?"

"I wanted to apologize"

"for?"

"keeping this from you all these years, and hurting you"

"I understand, I do. but I would've understood more if you told me as a child"

"I know I was wrong".

"is there anything else?"

"yeah, good news"

I smiled.

"what is it?"

"the twins are coming home"

I smiled wider

"wait really why?"

"because Henry, he has a job in Florida and doesn't want to take the twins"

"oh my God mom, that's great"

I hug her tightly, crying food tears.

"im sorry baby"

my mom moved the hair out my face. I wiped the few fallen tears.

"it's okay, I understand"

it's short but happy with this. no drama for awhile I promise there's been so much.

late update in the day sorryyyyy