Chapter Twenty-Three

|Blair's p.o.v|

I watched the smile grow on the twins face, they both gave me a tight hug thanking me. Both of them scattered towards their friends, when Sam and Nate walked up to me.

"How do you feel?" Sam asked, wrapping his arm around me. I shrug "I don't wanna think about it" I say, glancing down at three floor. It turned awkwardly quiet, when Nat came up. "Blair can I talk to you?" she asked, raising her brow.

I nodded, excusing myself from the boys before walking over to the top of the stairs. "What's this about Nat?" I asked, feeling slightly annoyed. "your talking to sam, after your guys 'breakup'" She said, with a frown. "he's been there for me, these past couple days" I sigh, looking up from my feet. Nat was about to say something, but I cut her off. "ya ya, sleep over and ill tell you more" I say, with a smile growing on by face.

she laughed kissing my cheek, before bringing me back down to the party. "You can hang out with Matt" I say, laughing she smiled and hugged me before running off. "sorry, she's nosey" I say, joking. Sam was about to say something when my mom interrupted. "honey, someone is at the door. Can you open it?" she asked, with sorry eyes. I sighed nodding my head. "one last time, im sorry" I say, frowning before running up to the top house.

I heard the door bell ring again, so I quickened my pace. Without looking I swung the door open. I finally look up, "ugh your here again" I say, rolling but eyes. "I was invited by your mom" Jack said, giving an evil grin. "why? don't you have someone to be with?" I scoffed, crossing by arms.

Jack turned around on his heel, "look blair I told you it was a mistake" he said, getting angry. "yeah whatever, sleeping with someone is a mistake" I rolled my eyes, pushing past him. Jack grabbed my wrist, "ouch Jack let go" I whimpered; "why are you being such a bitch" he growled, gripping tighter.

"yo let go of her" Sam said, when we walked in. "replacing me so fast?" Jack scoffed, letting go. My jaw dropped "YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE" I yell, earning attention from some people that had walked up. Jack's face softened, he shoved a gift at me. "im going to go now, thanks a lot for breaking your promise" he whispered, before walking out of the house.

I turned around, seeing everyone standing in the kitchen. Before anyone could say anything, I rushed upstairs locking myself in my room.

I was so sick and tired of feeling like this. Jack is the one who broke the promise, he did this to himself. And he's going to sit here, and blame this shit on me. I love Jack, he obviously doesn't love me.

He obviously showed who he really loves. which seems odd, when he cried in my lap telling me how much tilly ruined him and his friends life. and he's going to sleep with her? what the fuck his wrong with him.

Apart of me is jealous, but another part of me is just angry. He said he hated her, and he loved me. He lied, he isn't the fragile boy I got to know. He's the trouble making badass Jack I first met.

I know who I need to see, and talk to and I am going to.

Jack Johnson.

yayayay Blair is going back to Jack Johnson jail im excited to write. I love you guys.

Vote&Comment