Chapter Twenty-Five.

|Two days later|

It's Saturday now, and ive been with Nat since Thursday. Although I told her to attend school, she declined and stayed with me. Now she is here helping me get ready for my date with Nash. Oddly enough I was completley nervous; but I didn't understand why? Nash was one of my best friends. Did I just friend zone him?

Nat and I have spent several hours, searching the stores of our local mall. And so far I have found nothing, which sucks because I want to impress. Nat handed me an outfit, that I completley adored. My face fell "what's wrong?" Nat frowned too. "it's too cold to wear that dress" I sighed.

"maybe we should go with this" she smirked, handing me an outfit that would keep me warm. "I love this, let's go" I said, smiling. Once Nat and I checked out, her and I headed down to the did food court.

I looked around spotting Jack, sitting at a table with Tilly and Kennedy? I tapped Nat's arm quickly, getting her attention. I quickly point out Kennedy with Jack and Tilly. "What the hell?" Nat asked, cringing slightly. "This all makes since" I mutter, feeling slightly angered.

"What are you talking about?" Nat askes me confused. "Sam and Nate told me, that they stopped working for Tilly after she hired a new girl. It must've been Kennedy" I say, gasping. "oh my God" Nat muttered, "I never thought you, or we would have this much crazy drama" she said, laughing a little.

"remember how I stopped being friends with Kennedy after she got super bitchy?" I asked, Nat nodded. "Maybe it was Tilly who got her like this or that" I said, feeling shocked. She gave me a questioning look.

"first example, she went out to a party, missed the next day because she was hung over. Then she started to make remarks about no guys wanting me. Which only Tilly ever did that too me, then after I snapped on her. she disappears and pops up weeks later best friends with Tilly" I say, feeling everything click inside of me.

"oh my lord" Nat mumbled, "you've been going through a lot" Nat said, I nodded. "Im here now so you don't have to worry" She smiled, I nodded by head.

I made this short, because I figured that was the perfect chapter ending. but more next chapterr.

goodbyee loveies .