Fifty One : Missing You

ENJOY!!!

This update was humbly requested by Yukinkira

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE WEEK LATER ( WEILAN )
------------------------------------------------

Lan Yibo and Wei Zhan were comfortably cuddling on the couch with a blanket draped over them.

"Yibooo." Wei Zhan playfully called out and squirmed in his lap to get his husband's attention.

The elder man was about to doze off into sleep from the movie they were watching. He immediately snapped his eyes open upon hearing his name.

"Huh?" Lan Yibo blinked his eyes in confusion.

Wei Zhan rolled his eyes with a smile and resisted his urge to pinch Yibo's cheeks. He looked so cute when he was all tired and sleepy.

"I'm bored."

"How unfortunate. Aren't you enjoying the movie?" Lan Yibo let out a smirk and tightened his arms around his husband.

"It's not bad but isn't good either." Wei Zhan lifted his face to have a better look at Lan Yibo, "I've something to tell you."

Lan Yibo caressed his hair and curiously returned his gaze.

"The Wei Corporation is having a business collaboration with the CT corporation. You're familiar with the CEO."

"Yeah, yeah. That Song Lan guy." Lan Yibo replied.

Wei Zhan chuckled at the elder's response. "Their headquarter is in Nanjing. So I'll be leaving for two days for the business meeting."

A sudden grief bloomed on Lan Yibo's face on hearing Zhan. The younger man immediately caught the change and smiled faintly, "Don't give me that face, Er Gege. You are making it difficult for me to leave you."

Wei Zhan repositioned up and straddled his lap. Lan Yibo wrapped his hands around his waist letting Zhan snuggle against his neck.

"I can't help it, Zhan. But you have to go." The second Lan whispered.

"Yeah. It's inevitable. I have to attend the meeting."

"Don't worry. You'll do fine."

"Shall we go shopping this afternoon?"

"Anything you want."

Wei Zhan's smile brightened and gave a light peck on his cheek. Lan Yibo's gaze back affectionately at the other man and placed a kiss on his forehead before embracing him warmly.

The couple happily strolled through the city mall in the afternoon. Wei Zhan picked up some necessities for the travel while Lan Yibo accompanied him calmly. As they checked out different stores, Yibo's eyes caught the jewellery shop. He held Zhan's hand and escorted them inside.

"Come, let's have a look."

The men entered the store and were brightly greeted by the salesman. The space was filled with spinning displays of expensive earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets and much more.

The two pair of eyes dashed through the varieties of accessories.

"This looks classy. Shall we buy it?"

"Yeah. It's beautiful." Wei Zhan's eyes sparkled with happiness.

"It's ¥50000, Sir." The salesman informed them politely, "Moreover, we are offering to carve your signature on the lockets."