Twenty Four : The Unforseen Mess

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEILAN
---------------

Wei Zhan faced at Lan Yibo who now looked shocked. He saw Yibo's eyes widened in sudden terror. But he quickly composed into his normal stoic face.

“Yibo, Is something wrong?” Wei Zhan asked in worry.

“Quick Zhan, get ready. We need to leave now.” Lan Yibo replied and began to ready himself.

A sudden sense of restlessness developed in Zhan as he watched Yibo. Both of them got dressed and departed  from Wei Lan.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
INSIDE THE CAR
----------------------------

“Where are we heading?”

“You will know it once we get there.” Lan Yibo hastily drove to their destination. He halted the car in front of a huge building.

“Why are we here?” Wei Zhan stuttered. He could hear his heart pounding aloud in his chest.

“Lets go inside.” Lan Yibo whispered as they got out of the car.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

WEI CORPORATION
---------------------------------

Both of them entered the Wei Company and found the employees darting around. As soon as the duo entered, Xiao Xing Chen and Xue Yang rushed towards them.

“Can someone just tell me what the hell is wrong here?” Wei Zhan ran out of patience and finally blasted out. The three men looked hesitant but Xiao Xing Chen spilled out,
“Someone has attempted to hack the systems in the finance department.”

Wei Zhan flinched at the revelation. His face blanked in fear and his voice cracked.

“Did we lost any data?”

“We are trying our best to secure the confidential data. Unfortunately we lost some minor data. But rest assured. The professionals are trying their best to recover them.”

Fear and anxiety engulfed Wei Zhan. He cringed on recalling the past events. Shock was smitten all over his face.

No. I can’t give up at a time like this. I wont let history repeat itself. Once I lost my company and was diminished to nothing. This time I can’t let myself to be destructed. I am now responsible for everyone of my employees. I can't let their hardwork end in vain.

Wei Zhan drew in a deep breath and steadied himslef.

“Call in more experts. We have to fix this as soon as possible.”

Lan Yibo, Xiao Xing Chen and Xue Yang looked at each other, nodding their head and followed Wei Zhan. They dashed into the room to find experts attempting to regain the files. Lan Yibo turned towards Xue Yang.

“I want you and Chen to check over the situation here, we can't leak out the news. It can create a commotion. Zhan has gained a fair amount of fame. This incident might cause a threat to the company.” Lan Yibo continued “I am gonna call Xichen ge. He can be a help to us.”

He took out his phone to call his brother.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

LAN CORPORATION
--------------------------------

Lan Xichen sat in the office. His eyes roamed on the papers kept on the table. Suddenly he heard a knock on his door.