Sixteen : Finally, I'm Yours

WARNING⚠️ : This chapter contains mature content. Pls read at ur own risk. You have been warned .

Actually this is our first time writing papapa, so pls excuse us for our inexperience and any mistakes.

ENJOY!!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Yibo kissed Zhan again and the kiss turned aggressive as they explored each other's mouth. Zhan pulled him closer and tousled his fingers through Yibo's hair. Lan Yibo carried Wei Zhan in bridal style and lay him down gently in the bed without breaking the kiss.

 Lan Yibo carried Wei Zhan in bridal style and lay him down gently in the bed without breaking the kiss

After a few moments they parted gasping for air. Yibo's gaze burned through every inch of Zhan's body and his eyes pools with lust.

"Your body is so captivating."

Wei Zhan blushed and opened his arms wide. Lan Yibo leaned forward towards Zhan's embrace. Zhan felt Yibo's breath fanning his face as they were an inch apart.

Lan Yibo roamed his finger around Zhan's face and caressed his lips with his thumb. Zhan's lips quiver under Yibo's touch. The mole under the lips made Zhan even more sexier.

Yibo's mouth latched itself on Zhan's red honey lips. Zhan gladly opened the mouth. He kissed Yibo rhythmically and explored his cavern. They intertwined their hands and earned sweet moans from the latter.
"Ahhh..."

Yibo slowly licked the mole under his lips and gently sucked at it before burying his face in Zhan's neck. He breathed in the sweet aroma of Zhan and felt himself losing his control. He bit his neck fiercely.

"Ahhh....Yibo....It hurts.." Zhan unconsciously pulled Yibo closer by his neck and slid his hand in Yibo's shirt. He pulled it off his body making the bare chest visible . His fingers roamed on Yibo's back frivolously. Zhan kissed and lightly bit the shoulder blade making Yibo groan in pleasure. Every touch of Zhan was clouding Yibo with desire.

"Ahhh....Zhan....don't tease me baby." Yibo looked at Zhan with affection and gave a smirk when he saw him flustered.

Yibo kissed Zhan's eyelids to his long sharp nose. He captured the red plum lips and sucked it as if his life depended on it while unbuttoning Zhan's shirt.

Zhan's milky white chest were exposed with his well built abs and cute pink buds. Yibo lifted Zhan's chin and stared intensely.

"You won't be able to escape from me tonight."

"What if I don't want to escape." Zhan smirked.

"Oh my bunny is so daring and horny today." Yibo smiled seductively and hovered on top of Zhan again.

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it....ahh....Zhan" Yibo groans as Zhan squeezed him over his cloth.