Thirteen : Fateful Meeting

We r really sorry for not keeping up a regular update.

We r trying our best to update daily n sorry for keeping u guys hanging.

Hope you guys understand♡.

ENJOY!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSIDE THE CAR
----------------------------

Lan Yibo and Wei Zhan got ready for work. They both departed from Lan Mansion and on the way to Wei company , they had a little chat.

“Yibo , can you find me a lawyer?”
“What kind of a lawyer are you looking for?” Lan Yibo asked.

“Well I just want a newbie who is about to graduate ” Wei Zhan replied.

"Why do you want a newbie?" Yibo looked a bit confused.

“You see we should give them a chance to express their talent. It would gain them experience and can help them in improving themselves . So I thought of hiring one.” Zhan said with a smile.

“OK,  I guess I should approach Xue Yang since he is my lawyer . He might know someone .”

Yibo dropped Zhan to Wei company. "I'll  pick you up in the evening" Lan Yibo stated. Wei Zhan nodded in agreement. He then gestured Yibo to come closer. Zhan pulled him by his collar and gave a passionate kiss. As he was about to get out of the car, Yibo grabbed his arm and kissed him again.

"Bye Bye.... Er Gege"

"Bye Zhan Zhan" Yibo smiled and drove towards the Lan Company. On reaching his office Yibo called Xue Yang for a meet up.”

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

AT LAN CORPORATION
------------------------------------

“Hey buddy , why do you wanna see me?” Xue Yang asked as he sat beside Lan Yibo.

“Well Zhan is looking for a lawyer. So I thought you can help me in finding one. He wants a trainee. Do you know someone?”

“Um...let me ask one of my professors. Excuse me for a moment.”

Xue Yang went for a call and came to back after a few minutes.

“Professor  said to meet up with him in my college library. I guess he knows a guy.” Xue Yang continued “So  I will see you guys in the evening.” Lan Yibo nodded and Xue Yang left the office after giving Yibo a smile.
In the afternoon, Xue Yang went straight to his college.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

AT THE COLLEGE
----------------------------

It’s been a while since his last visit . Xue Yang couldn’t help but reminisce his college days as he walked towards the library. He arrived a few minute earlier and decided to grab a book. He spotted a table and walked towards it.

Soon his eyes fell on a cute boy with glasses who was sitting a bit far from him. He had a beret and a book in his hand  Xue Yang suddenly felt his heart skipping a beat at the sight of the boy.

What the hell is  happening to me. He ignore the boy and continue to read the book.

 He ignore the boy and continue to read the book