Three : Decisions

Sorry for the late update. We will try our best to update daily.

Enjoy!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
At LAN MANSION
------------------------
Lan Qiren arrived from the hospital and informed Xichen about Mrs.Wei. He then decided to take rest and have dinner. After the dinner Mr.Lan called Yibo and Xichen into his office room for a private talk.

"Yibo, I have decided your wedding." Lan Qiren said.

"But uncle I have already told you that I am not interested in Wen Qing." Yibo said with annoyance.

"It's not Wen Qing it's.......ZHAN."

"WHAT!!" Yibo and Xichen said in unison.

"Yes Yibo ,you are going to marry Wei Zhan."

"But"

Yibo was interrupted by Lan Qiren , "No more 'buts'. Besides it's already decided Mr.Jiang has already given his consent for this marriage."

"I won't marry Wei Zhan." Yibo raised his voice.

Lan Xichen looked at him with distress. He knew Yibo was clearly annoyed.

"I won't take NO as an answer. My decision is final. You are gonna marry Wei Zhan . And your marriage is fixed after 2 weeks." Lan Qiren continued "You both may leave now."

Yibo stomped towards the door and slammed it behind his back. Lan Xichen went after him.

"Yibo wait" he grabbed Yibo's hand from behind. Yibo suddenly jerked his hands from Xichen's grip.

"Haven't you heard what uncle said!"

"Yibo please calm down."

"He wants me to marry a 'MAN'. For god's sake I am a straight guy. Then how am I supposed to marry him. I don't want to marry a person whom I don't love!"

"But I have heard that Zhan is a very cheerful and lively person. He is benovelent and he always treats people righteously."

"No way gege ! He is the most clumsiest person I have ever met. He doesn't even know any manners."
Moreover he called be COLD FACED EXPRESSIONLESS CREATURE. Yibo thought.

"But Yibo you know how stubborn uncle can be!!"

Lan Xichen grabbed Yibo's shoulders and insisted.

"Listen he would never chose anything wrong for you. Just give this marriage a chance."

Yibo sighed "Fine. I am willing to marry Wei Zhan ."
He mumbled and went his room.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
At JIANG MANSION
---------------------------
Wei Zhan retired back to his room as he reached from the hospital. He leaped onto the bed, placed his head in his hands and sobbed.

This is all my fault. I should have taken more care of mom or else she would have never been like this. I am such a pathetic son. Tears streamed down as he let out low whimpers.

Madam Yu who was on the other side of the door heard Zhan's cries and stomped towards Jiang Fengmian.

"What's going on?! What happened to my Zhan?"

Yanli and Jiang Cheng came in as they saw the commotion.
Jiang Fengmian sighed and he informed about
the incident at the hospital.

Mrs.Jiang was furious "How can Mr.Lan be so selfish! He is only considerate about his nephew , what about Zhan? How can he disguard his feelings .