Thirty Three : The Penta Crackhead Couples

Warning: Mature content towards the end of the chapter. You have been informed.
ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wei Zhan wriggled on the bed. He reluctantly opened his eyes and glanced at the clock.

4:12am

He looked beside to find himself alone on the bed.

Where is Yibo?

Soon a loud cry echoed from the bathroom. He kicked the blankets and got off from the bed. Wei Zhan rushed towards the bathroom and found Lan Yibo throwing up. His face was white and sweats dripped down his forehead.

"Yibo." Wei Zhan hurriedly caressed his back lightly. Lan Yibo vented out his distaste and breathed heavily.

"This is the reason why I restricted you from having potato chips with vinegar."

"What nonsense are you blurring out?" Lan Yibo frowned.

"Wow so you don't remember anything?" Wei Zhan rested his hands on his lips.

"Zhan my head is throbbing." Lan Yibo complained. He looked quite pitiful. A wave of nausea added to his misery and Lan Yibo again started throwing up. The couple couldn't sleep any longer.

It was almost 7 am when Yibo steadied himself. Wei Zhan helped him into the bedroom and gave him the medicine.

"Does your stomach ache?"

Lan Yibo nodded his head. Wei Zhan lifted Yibo's T-shirt and gently massaged his stomach, providing some relief to the pain.

"It's so soothing Zhan Zhan" Yibo whispered.

"Rest well. You will be fine." Wei Zhan smiled and pecked his husband's forehead. Lan Yibo closed his eyes and soon drifted off into sleep.

Lan Yibo slept till afternoon. He got up feeling more clear headed. He sat upright in the bed massaging his temples. Wei Zhan opened the door and entered the room.

"Are you feeling any better?" Wei Zhan sat beside Lan Yibo.

"Yep. I'm feeling better now." Lan Yibo replied, his voice sounded a bit hoarse.

"Get up. Let's have lunch."

Lan Yibo nodded. He walked to the nightstand and grabbed his phone. His eyes widened as he scrolled through the chats.

WTF!!!!

Their group chat is flooded with the pictures and videos of drunk Yibo.

"OMG! I can't believe my eyes." Lan Yibo shouted in complete shock.

"My BoBo is so cute." Wei Zhan teased his baffled husband.

"Who is your BoBo??" Lan Yibo frowned at the giggling Zhan. Wei Zhan couldn't contain himself and broke into laughter.

"Zhan, what happened to your cheek?" Lan Yibo asked as he noticed the redness on Wei Zhan's left cheek.

"A dog bit me yesterday." Wei Zhan replied in annoyance as he recalled the incident.

"But we don't have dogs in WeiLan."

"Of course we have. Go and look in the mirror. You will find a DoberMAN."
Lan Yibo rolled his eyes. He stalked towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Later he joined Wei Zhan downstairs for lunch. The couple had the meal in silence and Wei Zhan went back to their room after washing the dishes.
"Zhan Zhan stop ignoring me. Did I really bit you?." Lan Yibo joined him on the couch and pestered Zhan.
Wei Zhan continued to ignore him and pulled out a book to read.