Tweleve : Dinner Night and Jealousy

{Warning : mature content ahead. You have been warned}

Sorry for the late update.

ENJOY!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
At LAN MANSION
---------------------------

Wei Zhan was really sick of being alone in the Lan Mansion. But he enjoyed playing with the bunnies and reading books. The private library of the Lans had a great collection of books . As he played with the bunnies Wei Zhan thought of restarting his company.

EVENING
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

In the evening Lan Yibo was warmly greeted by a bright Zhan. Later they had dinner and then the duo had a private talk.

"Yibo , I want to tell you something." Zhan spoke nervously.

Lan Yibo noticed the hesitation in Zhan's voice.

"What Zhan Zhan? No need to hesitate . You can tell me anything. " Yibo assured with a smile.

"I....I just want to restart my company."

Yibo was bit confused "Why do you want it now?"

"It's not that I am not satisfied by the Lans but I really want to establish my company again and become a successful man like my Dad." Zhan said with a faint smile.

Lan Yibo wanted to disagree but he knows Zhan very well. He have always dreamt of being independent. He never wanted to be a hindrance for Zhan.

"OK. I give you my consent." Yibo said with soft eyes.

Wei Zhan hugged Lan Yibo and gave a sweet kiss "I won't disappoint you." They gave each other one last kiss before sleeping.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
NEXT DAY {EVENING}
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

AT LAN MANSION
-----------------------------

Next day Wei Zhan started arrangements for his company with the help of Lans. In the evening Lan Xichen approached Wei Zhan.

"Zhan , Bo Di is having a conference this evening. It was unexpected and he has to attend it . He will be late tonight . So have dinner and go to bed early.

"It's okay . Thank you for informing Xichen ge." Zhan responded with a smile.

Lan Yibo reached the Lan Mansion when it was almost past 10 PM . He was feeling a bit tired and went straight into his room. As he opened the door , he saw Wei Zhan dozing off on the couch with a book in his hand . Yibo smiled at the sight of the younger man. He walked towards him and gave a light peck on his lips.
Zhan opened his eyes when he felt some warmth on his lips. He saw Yibo looking at him with a sweet smile.

"Welcome back" Zhan smiled back at Lan Yibo.

"I asked Gege to inform you about my conference so that you could sleep earlier. Then why are you still up?"

"Why are you so stupid Er gege! I was waiting for you to come back so that we can have dinner together."

"Oh my bunny missed me." Yibo winked at Zhan.

"Yes, I missed you. And I know that you missed me too ." Zhan replied with a bright smile. Yibo ruffled Zhan's hair and quickly went to take shower. The couple had the dinner while enjoying each others company.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ONE WEEK LATER
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°