Six : The Ghost Encounter

We are really sorry since we couldn’t update last two days due to our private matters😔. We will try our maximum to give daily update.

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lan Yibo and Wei Zhan returned to the Lan Mansion . Zhan decided to take a shower first and went towards the bathroom. He felt himself relaxed under the hot shower. 

Yibo was waiting to take a shower and suddenly he froze.

“You can go in now.” Zhan came out with a towel draped around his waist . Water droplets dripped from the tip of his strands and fell on his face and neck. Yibo breathed heavily as his eyes roamed from Zhan’s naked chest to his well built abs. He had an urge to feel Zhan’s skin with his hands. Yibo felt light headed and walked towards Zhan.

Zhan looked at Yibo who now stared at him. Soon he found Yibo walking towards him . He went weak in his knees when he saw Yibo closing the distance between them and his heart twitched as Yibo's breath fanned his face.

“Wipe your hair dry. I don’t want you to catch cold.” Yibo put a towel on Zhan's face and went towards the bathroom.

This bunny is going to be the death of me. 

What the helll was that! Stupid heart! Why can’t you stay normal when you see that Yibo. Zhan blushed as he recalled Yibo’s intense stare.

I am so stupid to think that Yibo was gonna kiss me. He blushed even more at the thought of Yibo kissing him. 

Calm down, calm down , calm down .

Yibo came out of the shower after a few minutes. He got dressed and went towards Wei Zhan “I have arranged a couch for you. You can sleep there from now on.”

“Thank You”

“Hmmmn”

Zhan took a pillow along with a blanket and walked towards the couch. Yibo turned off the lights and both of them lied down to sleep. But somehow Zhan was unable to sleep. He kept on tossing and turning on the couch . 

What the hell, I can't sleep! It’s all that jerks fault!!! Who asked him to look at me in a such a way. Zhan honestly wanted to feel Yibo's soft red lips on his. Slowly he found his thoughts turning hotter. 

Omg . This can’t be happening. I won’t fantasize about that jerk. It won’t be good if I stay here. Let’s check out the mansion since I can’t sleep. Wei Zhan lifted his head up to glance at Yibo and found him sleeping peacefully.  He got himself out of the blanket and slowly walked towards the door. Zhan turned the knob and closed it behind his back without cracking any noise. 

Yibo who was pretending to sleep too had a tough time sleeping. His thoughts keeps drifting back to Zhan’s naked chest and his abs. God knows how he controlled himself from feeling Zhan’s skin. He really wanted to grab Zhan and do all those bad things to him. The more Yibo thought of Zhan , the most he got himself hard.

Oh shit . Please not now.
As Yibo cursed under his breath,  he felt Zhan getting up and leaving the room.

Damn this bunny Where his is going in the middle of the night. Yibo sighed and decided to follow him. 

Zhan walked through the long dark corridor. Only Yibo and Zhan occupied the rooms upstairs. Except the private library and two bedrooms all other rooms were not in use.