Thirty : Coupled

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEILAN
--------------

The light of dawn seeped through the window, brightening the room. Lan Yibo blinked his eyes open and let out a yawn. He tilted his face and saw Wei Zhan sleeping peacefully next to him. A smile played on his lips as Yibo caressed the soft cheeks. On feeling the warm fingers on his cheeks, Wei Zhan was awakened. But he kept his eyes closed pretending to sleep. He enjoyed the touch of Yibo’s long fingers.

“Zhan Zhan, I know that you are not sleeping.”

Wei Zhan snapped his eyes open to witness a chuckling Yibo. He had a peaceful sleep after their long blissful night. He stretched out and stared at his husband. He snuggled closer to Yibo and runs his hand on his bare chest.

“Yibo, don’t you think this ‘Everyday is Everyday’ is tiring? How about we do it once in a week.” Wei Zhan suggests seductively.

Lan Yibo leaned forward and whispered, “In your dreams.”

Wei Zhan backed away with a pout. Lan Yibo  smiled and placed a light kiss on his pouting lips.

“Come on let’s get up.”

They freshened up and went downstairs for breakfast.

As they got ready for the office, the sound of the calling bell echoed. Zhan went downstairs and opened the door.

He was surprised to see Jiang Cheng early in the morning.
He welcomed him inside and launched in the living room. Lan Yibo joined them downstairs, greeting Jiang Cheng  with his usual stoic face .

“What brought you here early in the morning?” Wei Zhan  questioned.

“I came here to inform you guys about my wedding.”

“Finally the grumpy kid is getting married. I  thought you would die virgin.” Wei Zhan chuckled as be teased Jiang Cheng.

“You and your stupid brain. Just shut it nonsensical mouth.”

“Congrats Cheng.” Lan Yibo said indifferently. Jiang Cheng curled his lips into a faint smile.

Can’t he greet me with a smile. He looks as if I am on my death bed.

“Make sure you don’t mess around during my wedding.” Jiang Cheng glared at Wei Zhan.

“I can’t guarantee...” Wei Zhan sticked out his tongue at Jiang Cheng.

“I know you guys are about to go  to office. So I shall take my leave."
Jiang Cheng stood up and walked out of the mansion towards his car.

“Bye Bye A-cheng, take care.”

Jiang Cheng left WeiLan. Lan Yibo took his phone and exclaimed, “Look Zhan, Shijie has added us to a WeChat group named ‘WE ARE UNSTABLE BUNCH OF FREAKS’.”

“Yeah. I got the notification too. She asked to invite more members. How about we add Xiao Xing Chen and Xue Yang?”

“Ummn. Xichen ge and Meng Yao too.”

Wei Zhan nodded. As he scrolled through his phone, Lan Yibo said, “What a bizarre group name! I wonder what went through Shijie’s mind when she created the group.”

“Shijie can be weird sometimes.” Wei Zhan chuckled.The two readied themselves for the office.

“See you in the evening.”

“Zhan can you comeback a bit early today?”

Wei Zhan thought for a moment, “Well I just have a conference in the morning and I am free in the afternoon. So yes you come and pick me up.”