Thirty Two : Drunken Arousal

WARNING: This chapter contain mature content. Plz read at your own risk!
ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YIBO!!!!!

Xue Yang dashed towards Lan Yibo. He held his arms to steady him properly. Xue Yang looked at Yibo, worry smeared across his face. Lan Yibo lifted his face to meet his gaze with Xue Yang and suddenly a wide smile played on this lips.

 Lan Yibo lifted his face to meet his gaze with Xue Yang and suddenly a wide smile played on this lips

"XUE YANG...MY BUDDY"

Lan Yibo pinched his right cheek in amusement. Xue Yang's eyes widened in shock. He gaped at his freind. Xue Yang noticed a tinge of redness on Yibo's face and ears.

What the hell happened to him??

"Yibo, what happened to you?"

"Me? I'm fine~ My Yang why do you look baffled?? Is something wrong?" Lan Yibo asked Xue Yang who stood dumbfounded. Lan Yibo threw an arm around Xue Yang's shoulder for support. He looked around for a moment, his eyes searching for his brother.

"Gege~, where is my Xichen Ge??"

Lan Yibo stumbled across the hall, dragging Xue Yang along with him. At last he spotted Lan XiChen chatting with Meng Yao and jumped onto him, hugging him tightly.

"My Xichen Ge~ I missed you" Lan XiChen was astonished by the sudden behaviour of his brother. Lan Yibo rarely showed his affection in public. He sensed something is not right with Yibo. He draped an arm around Lan Yibo in order to prevent him from falling. Everyone around was stunned at the scene.

"Yibo what's wrong?"

"Just look at me Ge. I'm totally cool" Lan Yibo continued to have the silly smile on his face.

"You don't look well, Yibo" Lan XiChen voiced with concern.

"It's because I missed you ge ever since we shifted to WeiLan. I know you are now alone in our mansion. You must feel lonely. But I've a brilliant idea. Just marry Meng Yao as soon as possible. He'll stay with you forever." Lan Yibo giggled as his eyes moved between Lan XiChen and Meng Yao.

"You two are perfect for each other. And your height difference is so cute. It might be difficult for Meng Yao to kiss my Gege."

Lan Yibo continued to speak out of his mind. Lan XiChen and Meng Yao blushed in embarrassment. Yanli, Jin Zixuan and Xiao Xing Chen controlled themselves from laughing out while Xue Yang stared at Yibo in confusion.

"Oh no!! I lost my ZhanZhan. Bunny where are you? Zhan Zhan bunny come back to me!!!" Lan Yibo shook Lan XiChen's hand, "Ge, help me find my bunny Zhan"

Wei Zhan left the reception hall a few minutes ago to use the restroom. He returned and stopped dead in track, his mind went clueless on watching Yibo clinging onto Lan XiChen.