Fifteen : Happiness

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

AT LAN MANSION
----------------------------

The just risen sun poured into the room. Lan Yibo fluttered his eyes open and went straight to the washroom.
He took a shower and put on a hoodie and black pant. Suddenly his phone rang and he grabbed it to see Xue Yang calling.

"Hello."

"Good Morning buddy. I have a great news for you. Our Zhan's company is now in the Top 20 list."

"What! Are kidding me?"

"Yibo , do I sound like I am joking? Just check out the news , pal. He is currently in the 16th position."

Lan Yibo hung up the call in excitement and went hurriedly towards the bed to wake Zhan up.

"Zhan Zhan , wake up." Yibo violently shook Zhan.

"Come on you lazy pig. Now get up." Wei Zhan tossed in the bed and lazily opened his eyes.

"Why are so loud in the morning, Yibo?" Zhan groaned as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Zhan your company is enlisted in Top 20 Companies of China."

"What!! Seriously?" Wei Zhan's eyes widened in surprise on hearing Yibo. He was now completely awakened from sleep.

"Yes. It ranked 16th position." Yibo smiled and pulled Wei Zhan into his embrace.

"I am so proud of you in my life, Zhan Zhan. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Now never claim yourself as an unworthy person cause you can never disappoint me." Wei Zhan's eyes brimmed with tears as he hugged Lan Yibo tightly.

"Zhan Zhan , please don't cry infront of me."

"These are tears of joy." Zhan spoke with a smile.

Both of them got ready for work and departed from the Lan Mansion.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
AT WEI CORPORATION
------------------------------------

Wei Zhan reached the office and everyone was overwhelmed with happiness. They congratulated Wei Zhan and threw a party to celebrate their success. The staffs have prepared a cake and room filled with cheers as Wei Zhan cut the cake.

 The staffs have prepared a cake and room filled with cheers as Wei Zhan cut the cake

"Congrats on the success Zhan." Xiao Xing Chen said with a smile.

"Thanks Xiao Xing Chen. It's not just my success .It's our success. I am so happy that our hard work finally paid off." Wei Zhan felt so happy and contended as he watched everyone with a sweet smile.

AFTERNOON
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

In the afternoon , Wei Zhan received a call from Lan Yibo.