Seven : The Mishappening

Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su She came in front of his master’s room “Sir,  may I come in?”

“Yes ,you may enter.”replied in a deep voice.

“Sir I searched about the man named Wei Zhan. He is the only son of Mr.and Mrs. Wei. His parents had an accident which resulted in the death of his father. He was left with a paralysed mother. The Jiangs then adopted him and took care of his mother. Wei Zhan started a company but later it was bankrupted. He is now a member of Lan as he married the Younger brother Lan Yibo.”

“As  I feared . He is the son of Mr. Wei .” The man said as he twitched his eyebrows.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
EVENING
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At LAN MANSION
-------------------------

Wei Zhan was standing in the balcony and looking at the night sky. He felt so depressed and helpless as he thought of his mother’s declining health .

Dear God please keep my mom safe. I guess I should visit her when Yibo returns.

Suddenly Zhan saw a car entering the Lan Mansion.  He was surprised to see Yibo getting out of the car . Zhan tensed when he saw Yibo, as he emitted a cold aura and his eyes showed no emotions. He could easily detect that Yibo was in his worst mood.

Why he is back so early? Isn’t he suppose to return day after tomorrow? Zhan felt confused on Yibo’s early return.

Yibo came into the Mansion and went towards the office room to meet Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen.

One of the companies owned by Lan Corporation in Shanghai suffered a loss of 10 million yuan. The Lans were so busy that they failed to examine the events happening in their company. As soon as Lan Yibo heard the news, he settled the matters in Tokyo and returned to Beijing.  Lan Qiren was quite displeased with his nephews .

“Xichen , Yibo I never expected such a  poor performance from you both.”Lan Qiren raised his voice.

“I have been the CEO  of Lan Corporation for more than a decade . We never faced any serious loss during my administration. I entrusted the company to you guys for showing your capabilities. Now look what you have done . Both of you have disappointed me.”

Both Yibo and Xichen was standing there with their heads low. Yibo felt so agitated and helpless at the same time. After the private conversation , Yibo went upstairs to his bedroom.

Lan Yibo saw Wei Zhan sitting on the couch in a gloomy attire. Wei Zhan noticed Yibo and said “Welcome back"

“Hmmmn"

Lan Yibo noticed that Zhan’s voice lacked his normal liveliness .

“Wei Zhan,  can you bring me a glass of water ?”

“Sure, please wait.”Zhan  exited the room and went downstairs .

Why does he seem so depressed. Is he upset about my early arrival . Maybe he didn’t want me to return soon. The thought of Zhan’s face devoid of his signature bunny smile frustrated Yibo more.

Zhan returned from the kitchen with a glass of water . As he was about to handover the glass to Yibo,  it slipped from his hands and shattered on the floor.

A look of great bitterness swept across Lan Yibo’s face as he felt more irritated. His jaws tensed visibly and his body was shaking from rage. Wei Zhan noticed Lan Yibo’s anger and felt a sudden sense of uneasiness.