Fourteen : Bonded

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE MONTH LATER
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It’s been a month after the gathering at the Nie Mansion. Both Lan Yibo and Wei Zhan was quite busy with their work. The Lans had collaborated with many multinational companies. This made Lan Yibo  had to attend conferences and meetings abroad. The office pressure made him work overtime. Lan Yibo really missed spending time with Wei Zhan.

Wei Zhan too had the same situation. His company received many clients and had prospered well. Soon the work pressure was hectic. He too missed Lan Yibo and their quality time. He wanted to accompany Lan Yibo abroad but couldn’t due to his office work.

Whenever both have time, they used to hang out. The two got close with Xue Yang and Xiao Xing Chen and the four of them shared an unbreakable bond of friendship  and love . Xue Yang and Xiao Xing Chen did the best in assisting Lan Yibo and Wei Zhan in their works.

AT LAN MANSION
----------------------------
Lan Yibo and Wei Zhan decided to take a break from their hectic schedule and took a day off from work.
The rays of sunlight seeped in and lit up their room

“Good Morning, Zhan Zhan.”

“Good Morning” Wei Zhan said lazily as he stretched out on bed. He then looked beside to see Yibo and curled his lips into a smile. Yibo returned his smile and leaned forward to place a light kiss on Zhan’s lips.

They got up from the bed and freshened up. After the breakfast they came back to the room and cuddled on the couch.

“It’s been a while since I held you like this Zhan Zhan.” Yibo spoke softly as he wrapped his hands around Zhan.
“It’s true.” Wei Zhan lightly lifted his head up to look into Yibo’s eyes.

“I missed you , Er gege.” Lan Yibo eyes softened and smiled at Wei Zhan.
“Zhan , I missed you too.” He placed a light kiss on Zhan’s lips. They broke the kiss after a few minutes and Zhan rested his face on the crook of Yibo’s neck and wrapped his hands around him. The two nestled in the couch enjoying each others warmth.

The buzzing sound of the phone interrupted the two. It was Madam Yu. Wei Zhan grabbed the call. Zhan’s face lit up as he spoke to the person on the other side of the call. He hung up the phone and came back to Yibo.

“What is it Zhan Zhan? You seem so happy.”

“Finally it’s my shijie's wedding!” Zhan said as he was overwhelmed with happiness . Yibo smiled at Zhan’s happy face.

“You know they were engaged for 3 years . At first it was just a business collaboration but soon they accepted each other. Zixuan is nice guy, at least not like his father.” Wei Zhan continued.

“My shijie is the best sister a person could ever have. She used to take care of me ever since the beginning. When I was in the middle of schools and she guided me with my  studies. And her lotus rib soup is my favourite . You won’t find a kind and lovely lady like her. I am so lucky to have her in my life.”  Wei Zhan said as he reminisced his childhood .

“I am grateful towards shijie too. After all she is the one who took care of my Zhan Zhan.” Lan Yibo commented.

“Aunty have informed that it's going to be a traditional wedding . So everyone should be in the traditional attire.” Wei Zhan looked at Lan Yibo .

“We have to arrange clothes for the wedding.” Yibo replied.

“I am sure my Er gege would look hot in historical dress. I am eagerly waiting.” Wei Zhan eyes gleamed with mischief. He  smirked at him “You would look quite handsome and sexy too.”