Thirty Four : The Brewing Storm

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun sank lower in the sky. Dusk was falling and Wei Zhan was relaxing on the couch with his beloved.

"Argh! I'm so sick of my office works. It's so tiring." Wei Zhan groaned. Lan Yibo glanced at the young man and a faint smile bloomed on his lips. A sudden sound beeped across the room. The duo grabbed their respective phone to check of the notification.

YL : Good news guys....I am pregnant.

WQ : Congrats jie jie .

JC : Congrats on being a mother.

WZ : I'm so happy for you shijie.

(Rest of congratulated Yanli)

XXC : Guys i have been wondering.....what if male pregnancy is real??

XY : Then it will be Zhan's, Chen's and Yao's turn to get pregnant.

LXC : Lol

LY : Exactly 👍

Wei Zhan lifted his gaze from his phone to spot Lan Yibo with perverted smile.

WZ : Get your mind out of the gutter!

XXC : Hey don't underestimate male pregnancy.

MY : Shameless!!! Stop reading those freaking Bl novels!!!

JC : 🤦‍♂

XY : I'm currently referring to some Bl novels. Guys, give it a try.

LY : I don't need any references cause I'm already an expert in it🤓.

WZ : Yeah yeah yeah my hubby is a sex God.

WQ : Thank God that you are a man Zhan.

XY : Or else you would have opened up a kinder garden.

YL : 😁

Wei Zhan's eyes gleamed with happiness. He hugged Lan Yibo tightly, "I'm gonna be an Uncle."

"Me too."

"No. You will be 'Uncle-in-law'."

"Huh?"

The two paused for a moment and cracked up at their silliness.

After the dinner they launched in front of the TV. Wei Zhan leaned onto his husband's shoulder snuggling close. Lan Yibo wrapped his arms around Wei Zhan and rested his chin on top of his head while drawing soothing circles on his skin.

Lan Yibo peeked at Zhan and noticed him being restless.

"Zhan what's the matter?" Lan Yibo asked affectionately.

Wei Zhan raised his gaze to meet Lan Yibo's eyes and let out a soft sigh.

"Yibo, I've been wondering....about adopting a child."

Lan Yibo was a bit taken back by the sudden confession. Wei Zhan sensed it and immediately responded, "I was just voicing my suggestion. But I'll consider your part too."

Lan Yibo smiled lightly. He rested Zhan Zhan's head to his chest.

"I too had the thoughts of adopting a child but was too insecure to confront you. Since we both have the same feeling, I will start procedure." Wei Zhan happily wrapped his arms around Lan Yibo. Lan Yibo pressed touched their forehead together.