Four : Marriage

Since we didn't update yesterday. We planned to update two chapters today n here is the second update.

Enjoy!!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the wedding is around the corner Wei Zhan ,Yanli and Jiang Cheng went to pick wedding suit for Zhan. Zhan felt that it would be be much better for him to pick the suits if the Jiang siblings was with him. But it was a bad idea as Yanli and Jiang Cheng kept on bickering about whats best for Zhan.

 But it was a bad idea as Yanli and Jiang Cheng kept on bickering about whats best for Zhan

Yanli's Selection

Jiang Cheng's slection

"I guess Zhan Zhan will look great in this" Yanli said merrily."

"Oh shijie, he would look like a bunny draped in silk. How about this." Jiang Cheng said as he picked another suit for Zhan.

Zhan who was fed up with their commotion and finally said "Enough of it you guys. I am gonna choose it myself. He stood up and tried on different suits. Soon he picked one and the trio returned home.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
At JIANG MANSION
---------------------------

People at the Jiang Mansion was overwhelmed with excitement. Madam Yu has been busy preparing the decorations for wedding. She kept on ordering the maids to arrange everything perfectly.

"I don't want any flaws in my Zhan Zhan's wedding. Everything must be at its best" Madam Yu said as she couldn't contain her excitement. Jiang Fengmian watched the whole scene with a sweet smile.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

On returning from work Lan Xichen visited a cafe. He ordered a coffee and took his phone to make a call.

"Hello. How is the preparation?"

"Everything is fine Mr.Lan the preparation are about to finish."

"It's my percious Yibo's big day. I don't want any mishappenings. Everything must be picture perfect " Lan Xichen hung up the call.

As he savoured his coffee , Lan Xichen felt a pair of eyes staring him from behind. He took a glance at the person before leaving the cafe.